>>>>

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Galaxy-Gram! Short Photo Post!

This is a short photo post before they close the boarding door!

One more flight to go-

Spokane to Seattle to Atlanta to Greensboro!

Home soon!



The Cascade Mountains in all of their glory just before landing in Seattle!


The Seattle Skyline just outside of my window!


My Flight to Atlanta!  Leg room, Baby!

And a seat that lays flat, not to mention has MASSAGE built in!  However, the lighting was terrible, and not a lot of hexie stitching was possible.  I slept!


I've never been this pampered on a flight!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You get food in 1st class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:31 PM EDT

    I thought the same thing. You get food. Good for you Bonnie. I hope you'll be able to get some rest at home. You've certainly been on a wild ride. I've enjoyed reading about your adventures. Thanks for the entertainment! -Rhonda
    r7ekblad@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got 1st Class on the way home. You deserve a rest. We were in Spokane at the class on Saturday. We loved being there and we only traveled four hours. Such fun. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)