>>>>

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Evening Edition–Free Kindle Book!


I’m packing like a crazy woman ready to head out for Iowa in the morning!

My kindle is charged and ready to go! And because I am such a fiend for free books ((Yes I have more downloaded than I will probably be able to read in the next 3 years or so!)) I just added this one!

One O’clock Jump-- The first title in the Dorie Lennox series by Lise McClendon.

Book Description:

Dorie Lennox, an operative for a PI in Kansas City during the early days of World War II, tails a bargirl for a possibly mob-connected client. Dorie's prey flings herself off a bridge, but the client wants to continue the case. A ransacked room and personal threats galvanize Dorie to action, especially when the client's jealous wife apparently receives a call from the dead jumper, whom Dorie had viewed in the morgue. A convincing re-creation of time, place, and a hard-nosed, emotionally scarred heroine; for all collections.

Sounds fun?! I think so!

Usual disclaimer: I have no affiliation other than I love my kindle! Please double check to be sure the price is still free when you go to click it, prices can change without notice.

Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the free book. I have Kindle on my iPhone and prefer free books too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm packing for your Iowa visit too...I'm warning you, it's SUPER hot here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks bonnie! downloaded on my ipad kindle ap! free is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:17 PM EDT

    I can hardly wait for your Friday workshop...really looking forward to meeting you! Be prepared for dreadfully hot weather...and have a safe trip!
    Mary Jo
    mjjones@goldfieldaccess.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for yet another heads up on a freebie! Have fun in Iowa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:10 PM EDT

    Can't read the print on this blue background. Could you change it please?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:23 PM EDT

    Thanks, Bonnie. Appreciate the heads-up on the free kindle books. Dot in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Appreciate the hints on free books...just downloaded it onto my computer & will add it to my Kindle shortly...Looking forward to your Iowa trip description and adventures.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. super!! i am the SAME WAY!!! Remember our matching curling irons.. wink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for another heads up on the free book! I changed my profile so that my email is visible now! Safe traveling to you....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:45 PM EDT

    What a weird coincidence--am reading a book given to me by a friend. In the book, the main character has just written a book called "One O'Clock Jump"

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)