>>>>

Friday, April 16, 2010

Virginia Bound in Virginia!

We had such a great time on Wednesday I wanted to share these pics with you!

The most fun thing of teaching a class, especially a SCRAPPY class like this, is to see the color ideas that students come up with, whether they are digging deep into fabric they've had "FOR.EVER." or recycled fabrics they are finding a use for, or scraps they've inherited from someone, or just a color way they have always wanted to dry and finally have a catalyst for doing it.


BurkeVA2010

The pics might be a bit washed out..we had a WONDERFUL bank of windows in our class room looking out on the spring weather outside, and it was shining in on us as well, so this is the best I could do, thanks to the camera on my phone!

What a lovely day we had, and I am sure that there is going to be a wild array of wonderful quilts being made from the time we spent together!

Thanks Ladies, it was a blast!


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderfully inspiring trunk show last night at our Centreville Quilt Guild. I posted about it on my blog here- http://auntpollysporch.blogspot.com/2010/04/awesome-guild-speaker.html You ROCK! Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that pattern in one of your books? I don't see it on your website. It's REALLY PRETTY (love the lime green/black/white variation!!). Thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just saw Polly's post and recognized it when I saw YOUR quilt! It's in your book & I have it! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoooeee!!! That looks SO FUN! Thanks SO much for the pics.

    Lucy (in IN)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polly is right...it was a great trunk show....and you do ROCK...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it was fun to see all of the different color choices. The pattern looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..they look great...cant wait to see some finished results bonnie..I love scrappies they are my favs..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)