>>>>

Friday, August 06, 2021

Busy As A Boss! (Gift-Away!)


Take a look at THIS, you guys!

You know I am always searching for the PERFECT Busy Bag for my projects - 

Something with loads of pockets for all the STUFF we carry along with us on the go - keeping things within easy reach of my fingertips.

And something that is also easy to carry for grab and go.

And here it is!

For the bag makers and wanna be bag makers amongst us - you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE the Busy As A Boss  tote designed by Gail Mayhue!


Gail presented a workshop for her Busy As A Boss tote during last week's July Quiltvillians retreat at Quiltville Inn.


SO MUCH FUN!  


Betty is showing her newly finished Busy As A Boss Tote!


Way to go, ladies!

Oh my goodness, these are too awesome! 


And here is MINE!!!

Let's take a look inside:


HUGE pockets with zipper closures!


Four big side pockets!

And smaller organizing pockets inside for all the goodies.


Oh, Gail - you've taken this beyond the limits!

Look at all of the room for all the things!


I love how this sits on my lap - part desk, part bag!

Now if we could only get back to traveling again - I'm ready to take this wherever I go!

But come to think of it - I'm perfectly happy with this on my lap, in a rocking chair on the back porch at Quiltville Inn, just enjoying our gorgeous weather as I stitch.


Even a small mat and rotary cutter fit in here!


The pattern even includes two closure snap buckles.


Use a favorite block for the back side to let the whole world know that you Quilt Like A Boss!


And yes, you can snatch this pattern up in Gail's eBay Store!

But even better:


Gail has given me FIVE patterns to gift-away to YOU!

I will be drawing for 5 winners, 1 per day starting Friday, August 13th.

Winner must have prize shipped to a USA address.  If you win and are outside of the USA you may have it shipped to a friend within the USA who can forward it on to you.

Get those entries in!


And while we have this going on - did you see yesterday's post?


Our Quilters Take a Moment virtual event is coming up on September 17-18, 2021!
That's SO CLOSE, you guys! 

Click to YESTERDAY'S POST and enter.  I'm giving away TWO tickets on August 13, 2021!  


And while I have you here - did you know THIS is also in registration?


You know I'm not traveling to teach anymore.  And in-person classes may be on the decline again due to the uptick in the Delta variant of Covid-19.

Did you know you can take my Wanderlust Quilt workshop from Quilting Daily?  Registration is open!

(Quilting Daily is the umbrella company that also includes Quiltmaker Magazine.)

Save $10 with code WANDER10 when you register early – expires 8/6/21. THAT'S TODAY!!

In this online course, world class scrap quilter Bonnie Hunter takes you step-by-step through the process of creating her Wanderlust quilt. Scrappy Stars explode with color and come together easily in a variety of methods for simple unit construction.

Workshop runs 8/6 – 9/3. Registration closes 8/20.

You will have lifetime access to this class at purchase!


The August Quiltvillians are in the house -

And stitching up a storm!


And we are getting out for walks too!

Becca (in the yellow) had her 40th birthday on Wednesday and we are celebrating with her ALL WEEK LONG.

More retreat fun from Quiltville Inn to come -

And that Quilty Box Gift-Away that we've been waiting for?  Come back tomorrow - I told you this was going to be one big Gift-Away week! (Wait till you see what it in it!)


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

Vintage quilt from my own collection, found in North Carolina.

The inner child inside of us all needs some encouragement from time to time - are you the same way?⁣

When I imagine my inner child she stands before me at about 12 years old. All the things I wish I could tell her -⁣

We are still becoming who we dreamed we'd be! 

Happy Friday, folks!


 

4 comments:

  1. August 13 is my 80th birthday! I love this carryall portable desk and hope to be among the lucky winners! (But I’m gonna save the link just in case!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always receive my emails a day late, how do I get to see it the day it goes out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make a bookmark for the blog on your desktop, tablet or phone - and come here DIRECTLY. Don't wait for an email.

      Delete
  3. The quilts box this time is spectacular!!💕

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)