>>>>

Friday, August 18, 2017

August Quilty Box Gift-Away!!

IMG_20170818_080342_823000
Hello from Quiltvilla, Virginia!

So much to share – what a day yesterday was!

But I think I’ll save “most” of that nitty gritty and jump right into THIS excitement because Irene and I have a bunch of sewing to do and time is wasting!

The August Quilty Box was waiting for me upon my return home from Minnesota and I couldn’t be more thrilled with the goodies in side.

What is a Quilty Box?

Here are some highlights to keep in mind:
  • Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
  • 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
  • Each month we have 4 or more products (fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
  • Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $60
  • We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Your support is appreciated. If you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me.
Get Quilty!
Patrick Claytor, CEO
Quilty Box
Subscribe today at www.QuiltyBox.com!

I LOVE that 5% of the proceeds goes to Quilts for Kids!  We get a happy Quilty Box in the mail, and the kids get more quilts to cover them with love. It's a win/win every way you look at it.

So what’s in this box?

20170816_142918-001

Oh my, it’s a good one!

Curated by none other than Susanclaire Mayfield!

20170816_143049-001

Oooh!  Gorgeous Me + You batiks!

20170816_143133

Oh these colors are so great!

20170816_143022

Along with the fabric you get:

add-a-quarter ruler
fabric marking pencils
soak wash sample
buttons to cover for:

20170816_142947

An adorable Giraffe pattern by Susanclaire Mayfield!

Are you ready to enter?


Good luck, everyone!

I'll be drawing our winner on Tuesday evening, August 22nd.

20170817_112826

Back in stock!

I added another round of Simple Folded Corners rulers and Ruler Stickers to the Quiltville Store!  As a bonus, there is a free table runner pattern included with the purchase of the ruler.  Get them while supplies last. 

I love this ruler, it has saved me so much time and effort on doing the corner triangles on my string snowball quilt in progress.  Several of our previous Quilt-Cam episodes have shown me using this ruler.  Have you watched them?

When these are gone, I’ll order more.,  Anything ordered past noon yesterday when I left for the cabin will be filled upon my return home from the cabin on Tuesday afternoon, and likely hit the post office on Wednesday.

Irene is still sleeping after getting in VERY late, more on that to follow in tomorrow’s post.  Right now I’m headed down to the sewing room to set up and get BUSY in the BASEMENT! 

8_18_2017

Quiltville Quote of the day!

Vintage nine patch quilt top found in Virginia.

Don't give up on your mojo! Pet the fabric, cut the fabric, press the fabric, stitch the fabric, whatever it takes.

Happy Friday, everyone!


Follow me on Instagram!

Follow my Quiltville Page on Facebook for more fun!

Join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

6 comments:

  1. I have been moving and reorganizing my fabric...a lot of petting going on and finding fabric I forgot I had. Can't wait to get sewing again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got back from holiday and bought lots of scrummy fabric which I can't wait to start using so I'm checking out my new addicted to scraps just have to decide which one I want to try first lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. And don't forget to talk to the fabric. Scraps left behind from previous projects may feel rejected and lonely but they are all very good listeners. And in return they will talk back, inspiring you through your next project. Oh yes, we scrappy gals are a special breed. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will talk to my scraps! We just had new windows installed, and all of my scraps had to move out of the way to allow access (regular fabric in the closet, so no in the way). I just finished putting all my books back yesterday, minus a lot that I'm donating to the quilt guild.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Bonnie for your thought of the day! I have been struggling for a year with some health issues, which have made a different person than I want to be. I have to remember it is just a speed bump in my life's journey. Prayers for Mark and his struggles! I think about him all the time.🙏🙏🌺 Hope Sadie is loosing her spunky smell! Love the Black and white quilt pictures! Like film noir! LOLS ❣️❣️👏👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. About the black and white picture.....Are you going to do a throwback to the 70's?

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)