Thursday, September 08, 2005

So here I am trying to get going on the next quilt for a customer, and the quilting machine won't run. I don't know what is wrong with it. The needle up/down went really slow when I powered it up. The fail light came on and it wouldn't run. So I powered off, back on....now the needle won't move up/down at all and the fail beep just wails. :c(

I've emailed the company that installed my intellistitch, but of course it's after hours. I have a customer quilt in the machine that is supposed to be MAILED by monday....and I can't get the machine to run. I left a phone message for the guy that installed the intellistitch so hopefully he will get that urgent message too...and I've left a message on the machine quilting professionals list so maybe someone can help me from there?

All I know is....something is fried :c(

Bonnie Posted by Picasa

No comments: