>>>>

Friday, January 21, 2022

Rhododendron Trail Logos & Zazzle!



It's merch time! With all proceeds going to a really GREAT cause!

I've received several messages asking if Forest Jane was going to put our Rhododendron Trail logos on Zazzle items - and the answer is YES!

Not only that, but when I clicked to Forest Jane's Rhododendron Trail Collection on Zazzle get the photos for this post, I saw that items are up to 40% off through TODAY ONLY!  

So this is a hurry hurry hurry post so you can get in on that.


I don't know about you, but I'd love to see this hunky guy walk by me in a Rhododendron Trail Tee shirt.  In pink and garnet.  LOL!

Be sure to check all of the color options - you don't have to stick with white as your tee shirt color - there are many to choose from.  I thought the bright pink was a bit loud for him, so I stuck with garnet. LOL!


The standard size mug is a favorite - but I like really BIG mugs for my tea, and so I chose this 15 oz one instead:


Perfection!

And you don't have to stick with the garnet for the handle/inside color - you can switch those up too, so play with the ideas on the Rhododendron Trail Collection and choose your own colors and sizes.

On the flip side:


Thanks for quilting along with me!

Did you know?

Every year my friend Forest Jane creates our wonderful mystery badges. I send her some images of the quilt, and away she goes -

And then she goes one step further.  She places the logo on things that are useful and needful in our Quiltville Zazzle Store – marking items at the LOWEST possible profit margin, and then thanks to your purchases, all proceeds go to benefit those in need – from children to adults, in giving them the gift of creativity.

The funds raised have gone to everything from fabric, to batting, yarn and more.  It's been a different year with Covid, classes at the Library where Forest Jane teaches have been impacted by everything that we all have dealt with, as you can imagine.


I am looking forward to the day when classes are back in full swing!

For more info on what this program provides, click to read THIS POST.

And yes, items from previous mysteries are also available - and if there is a special item you are wanting Forest Jane to put our Rhododendron Trail logo on for you, you can contact her HERE.

Logos, from big to small - perfect for printing on fabric to use as your label:


150 pixels


350 pixels

468 pixels

700 pixels

Give your mouse a right click on each image and choose 'Save As.'

Save the images to where you know you can find them.  Use as desired!

Thank you so much for helping to support Forest Jane as she continues to help spread creativity amongst those who can little afford it.

Creativity changes lives!


Did you see this release in my 1/15/22 post?


Quilt Size: 67'' X 75''

The introductory price for Cherry Crunch is marked 25% off in the digital pattern section of the Quiltville Store.  No coupon needed!  Price reduction good through 1/31/22.

And while that is exciting on its own - it's even BETTER if we throw in a Gift-Away, don't you think?

I will be drawing for ONE lucky winner and THEIR FRIEND who will each receive the printable PDF pattern for Cherry Crunch along with a Facets of Red fabric roll from Cotton to Quilts


(Fabric prize must be shipped to a USA address only.  If you are outside of the USA we can ship it to a friend within the USA who can then forward it on to you.)

You gotta be in it to win it!  Click to Saturday's 1/15/22 Post to enter.

And it doesn't end there.  I have placed some OTHER Winter themed patterns ALSO at 25% off with no coupon required!

Forever Mine PDF pattern includes the runner too!

On sale at 25% off through 2/13/22

Warm Hands, Warm Heart & Winter Blues are both 25% off through 1/31/22.

If this is your first time downloading digital patterns from my store to a computer click HERE.

If you intend to download to an iPhone/iPad click HERE.

On today's to-do list - recording a podcast with the Quiltmaker Magazine folks!  I'm super excited.

We'll be doing it from home here at the cabin because my cell reception is better hopefully giving us a much clearer experience.

I'll let you know when that podcast is going to air - we're going to have a fun time!

What do you have planned ahead for your own Friday?


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

Remember when you were young and when there was something you did not want to see or hear you would close your eyes, cover your ears and sing lalalalalalala?
Protect your peace!
And these Baptist fans? My heart goes pitter patter!

( I turned the corner to the 3rd border on my Oak Leaf quilt last night - YAY!)

Have a wonderful Friday, everyone!


 

7 comments:

  1. I love this! I have just ordered my pin for Grassy Creek. I have one for On Ringo Lake also. It's a nice memento to have. Thank you for Forest and Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Baptist fans are incredible! I can't imagine how long it took to complete all that beautiful quilting - or how sore the quilter's fingers must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I read my Roman numerals right the graphic says this was mystery number 17? Wow! And I have done every one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I still close my eyes, cover my ears, and sing lalalalalalala and I'm 57, does that make me immature or just young at heart?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I checked for the Zazzle logo earlier. Glad they're ready now. Links are so helpful, thank you! Happy Fri-Yay! Our weather lady says.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just ordered 2 coffee mugs from Zazzle. One of Grassy Creek for myself since it is my first MQ to complete. Also ordered En Provence because I am giving the quilt and the mug to my friend who also cleans my house for me since due to a heart condition I am unable to. Thank you to your friend and for you for all the joy y'all are able to give.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the old basket quilt with the bishop's fan design. The quilter sure made her rows close together. The Cherry Crunch quilt is a beauty. Congrats on turning the corner to your 3rd border on your quilt.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)