>>>>

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Forever Mine! Hearts, Stars, Strings and More!


It's time for some sweet treats around here!

You've seen me working on this in bits and pieces behind the scenes.

You likely thought all of this red stringing was a Christmas project while we were still in December - but sneak peeks have been happening here and there, and with less than a month until Valentine's Day - 

I thought we best get this show on the road NOW!

Are you ready for some pink and aqua with red all over? 

Then perhaps my new Forever Mine PDF pattern is your next project!


Forever Mine hanging or table topper -

48 1/2" x 48 1/2"

Hearts, Stars & Pinwheels, Oh My!


Forever Mine Table Runner included!

22 1/2'' x 62 1/2''

I love switching out one holiday for the next - The Christmas "stuff" has all been put away, and Valentine's Day is on the way!

You can make this to decorate your own space, or as a gift for a grandchild, a new baby, someone you love!

The projects are not that large - and can be made up in a weekend or two.

Are you game?


Who says reds and pinks can't play nicely together? Throw a bit of aqua to turquoise into the mix and all is right in my world.

The string piecing is done on paper foundations, but you can use any method you like. 

I used my Essential Triangle Tool for the pinwheel triangles and the Simple Folded Corners or Simple Folded Corners Mini for the stitch and flip corners on the hearts.  I love how these tools work hand-in-hand with each other, and I can’t live without either of them.

Optional methods are given if you don’t have access to these rulers. However, the rulers do save me time and fabric, and increase my accuracy!


Cold sunny day, with a smattering of snow!  Photos taken the afternoon that the heating guy came to fix the furnace at the QPO last week.

Because we need to keep the good things going, the introductory price for Forever Mine at 25% off the regular price  ($9.00) and will keep it at 25% off through Valentine's Day.  After that, the price reverts to $12.00.

And we are going to gift away a Forever Mine PDF pattern including both the wall quilt/topper and table runner to one lucky winner! 

Not only that - because Valentine's Day is about love, appreciation, friendship and sharing - I'm going to also send a free Forever Mine pattern to the winner's friend of their choosing!

What? You want more?


Irene at Cotton to Quilts will also be sending a Facets of Red fabric roll and a red String Time strip pack to our lucky winner!

As you can see from this photo, she's got fabric rolls in reds, pinks, aqua/turquoise and our much beloved and sought after neutrals available in the Cotton to Quilts online shop. 

The String Time strip packs are just what they sound like - String Time packages come with 180 different 10" long strings of varying widths cut from 20 different fabrics providing variety and convenience!

Grab your pattern, order that fabric - and dive right in!

What are you waiting for?


We will be drawing for our winner on Friday, January 22nd!


I quilted both Forever Mine quilts in a rosy pink thread in an edge-to-edge design called Heart to Heart by Patricia E. Ritter and Natalie Gorman of UrbanElementz.com.

Saturday plans - Storage Room Demolition at Quiltville Inn.  What was originally the master bedroom closet is getting a re-do - the old short closets and doors are being removed to make room for industrial shelving to hold sheets, towels, other linens and quilts - 

It's going to be messy.  It won't all be done today - but it's a start.

All we've got to do is START, right?


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

It may be a new project, a new experience, perhaps a new item that may make all of the difference in the world.
A new kind of open conversation with friends or family on a deeper level that opens up a whole new understanding.
A new attitude, a new determination to grow beyond our own limiting beliefs and boundaries.
Do you trust the magic of beginnings? ⁣
You can always begin again. Just start anywhere!

In case you think I've forgotten, I'll be drawing for Mary Koval's fabric and Winter Blues pattern gift-away on Monday.

I'll catch you back here then!
 

 

47 comments:

  1. Very sharp pattern! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock girl! Wow for the creativity you have when making patterns. This one sings to me. And combined with your warm heart, I joy every day to read thing by you. You bring comfort and joy across the ocean. Nina from Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty! Good to see your smiling face too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock girl! Wow for the creativity you have when making patterns. This one sings to me. And combined with your warm heart, I joy every day to read thing by you. You bring comfort and joy across the ocean. Nina from Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I absolutely love this pattern! WOW, just WOW! You hit it out of the ballpark yet again. Don't ever let the Debbie downers get you second guessing yourself. You make beautiful quilt designs and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning design. I love the combination of red, pink, and aqua.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love love love the new pattern! I’m so ready to change holidays. ❤️❤️🧵

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forever Mine is gorgeous! I want to win and if I don’t, I will buy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Amazing gifting! Thank you Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your creativity continues to astound me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all the love you put into everything you do, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so happy! Forever mine will be forever mine, as soon as I post a thank you Bonnie for such an adorbs pattern. It is just the cutest. Can't wait to work it up. Have fun with your demo. I'll be finishing up the putting together of grassy creek. Just love that one too. The blocks are just so fun & colorful. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for a lovely pattern I've been saving my "purple" strings from my Winter Blues version - had some jelly rolls - I cut down!! could work on this one??? I had a conversation yesterday with a lady here in our mobile park and I had no idea who she was, but she must have needed to talk about putting her dad in a memory care facility!!

    It was quite an experience - something new - learn something new each day and it won't be wasted!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Love the new pattern (as always!). Really loving the strings, especially the red border! Good luck with the demolition. You're so right -- the first step is the hardest on so many levels. Let's hear it for new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the beautiful quilt patterns you design and then the wonderful mystery quilts are magical. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute, Bonnie, and made of strings too!! How fun...lovely design. Have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the colors and design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Bonnie....ANOTHER sweet pattern!!! Thank you from the bottom of all our hearts for this LOVELY Valentine's pattern!!! I can't wait to start making this one as table runners for my 2 girls and me!!!! You are so incredibly gifted and talented and generous with all your time and expertise!!! Such an inspiration for ALL of us!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ah ha! another for the "to do list" -- Appalachian Autumn is waiting for her finish, blocks made, waiting fory Grassy Creek, on Clue 3, will i get this one done before Feb 14? YES I bought it! and entered to win! I know the thrill of beginnings...now to move on to finishes, love, joy and laughter... Cats in Carlsbad CA

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for another great pattern. This one will use up ALL my red scraps and pink ones too. Well, maybe not ALL my scraps since we know how they multiply when we aren't looking. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh a real beauty!!! I’m on my way to Iowa quilt meuseum to see in person Bonnie hunters string quilts. It is my gift to myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! These are beautiful and easy to complete projects! Thank you for your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have been a very busy bee! Lovely pattern.
    Hugs from Bonnie in California!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yippee Skippy!!! Just ordered the pattern! If I win it I will just gift it to one of my friends! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bonnie you are so talented and sweet to give us this opportunity! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Truly enjoy everything about this latest pattern and fabrics.
    You just keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So lovely for Valentine's Day!
    I'm working away on my Grassy Creek mystery and it's looking wonderful!
    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Bonnie, I have to say that you look the designing of quilts, wall hangings, and table runners look so easy. I also want to say that they are getting better and better. You are surely a master of your craft and I can't see what you come up with next. Happy 2021 and to better days for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow another stunning pattern....you are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the pattern! Just bought it! Appalachian Autumn in Canada Day colours was going to be my next start, but it just got bumped down the list lol

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful love the color combination

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great new pattern, Bonnie! The colors in your finished quilt are so pretty against the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sew Sew Cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Is it bad of me to admit I follow the blog because you have the whole package..quilting, Lola and Zoey? I look forward to their pictures as much as all of the quilting tips, tricks, techniques, etc. you pack into this blog. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  35. LOVE IT!! GOT IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your creative mind is working overtime! I don’t do a lot of scrappy quilts but really live this one! Thank you so much for giving us inspiration every day.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous, Bonnie! Love the color combination - the turquoise is so unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This pattern is beautiful! Squirrel! My handle is UFOQUEEN for a reason! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  39. LOVE this!❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great timing on the drawing as Saturday, the 23rd, is a 3-shop Shop Hop in my neck of the woods. So if I don't win (and good luck to everyone who enters), I still have time to order the pattern and add the fabric requirements to my shopping list. Them I will LeaderEnder this with Winter Blues (done in fall orange & gold colors at my hubby's request). I need to work on the few dozen projects I have, but Bonnie, you keep making "I must have" patterns! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the pattern and quilt! Thanks for the opportunity! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the pattern! I am still working on Grassy Creek, but a couple of other projects have sidelined it.

    ReplyDelete
  43. That's a great pattern. I especially like the pops of aqua.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I want to express my gratitude for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)