>>>>

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Pineapple Blossom at Stitchin’ Heaven!



Hello from Greenbriar Retreat in Eustace, Texas!

I finished up my time at the fabulous Stitchin’ Heaven Quilt Shop after our Pineapple Blossom Workshop was over, and was shuttled down the road about an hour’s drive where I’ll be spending today teaching Scrappy Mountain Majesties to another fun group – and benefit of benefits, I get to spend a couple of retreat evenings (Last night and tonight) just hanging out and playing along side these quilty gals while they sew!

Our day was full yesterday, as busy big workshops are, but I did get a bit of time to catch a few colorful shots of the beautiful array of bolts in the front of the shop!




Definitely drool worthy!


Students quickly paying for purchases!

Our lunch hour is almost over!

20170422_104334

Our very full class in full swing!

The retreat I am currently at is in a fairly remote location and the satellite internet is proving to be a bit of a challenge in getting this post uploaded, so rather than making a long chain of photos, I’m going to just  embed the slide show that took more than an hour to upload and let you have it it!



It was a fabulous day – thanks again for the invite, Stitchin’ Heaven!  I look forward to being back in April of 2019n for a 5 day event!

IMG_0335

Yeeeeehaw, y’all!

Last evening before night fall I made a little instagram slide show of my new digs:



It’s going to be a fun day today! 

If photos are slow to post to social media, if my blog tomorrow morning (Monday) doesn’t post early due to my early departure back to DFW airport and the land of good connection, never worry – I’m in very good hands and rather than stress over the connection issue, I’m turning my attention to the ladies at hand and we will play catch up once I return home.

4_23_2017

Quiltville Quote of the Day!

Vintage butterfly quilt found in Alabama.
As this post slowly makes its way to upload as a draft to Blogger, the quilters are awaking and machines are starting to hum.  Breakfast smells are beginning to waft from the kitchen.

A day of retreat fun is about to commence!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!


Follow me on Instagram!

Follow my Quiltville Page on Facebook for more fun!

Join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

9 comments:

  1. I love all the different color combos for this quilt! All different, all beautiful. Thanks for sharing Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The internet connection is best out the back porch way on the far corner..... ask me how I know? Greenbriar is a great retreat house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you get bonus triangles from those units?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bonnie. Enjoyed the 2 days we had with you!!
    Sherry Walker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just curious, did I miss the drawing for the Quilty Box?
    Love all the wonderful color combos everyone is using for their quilts. So much fun seeing how your designs come together to make each quilt so different from each other.

    Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you! Love Greenbriar and the ladies there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you were so close, I didn't get to meet you. :(. I love Stitchin' Heaven, don't get to come often, but I always come home with an 2-arm load. Mineola is a great little town with great antique shops. Don't know where you were "down the road" but you were still in TX so it had to be great. Thanks for all the great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie
    I am a follower. I would love to meet you and I really want to make Pineapple Blossoms. I can not find the pattern. Please advise. Everyone was having so much fun making this quilt I cannot wait to get started. Love your scraps....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am Alecia,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real cause one worked for me not quite two weeks.i met this man on a blog his name is Dr Abalaka is a very powerful man.I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice.he had no website site, and now me and my ex are living very ok now.I don't know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,diabetic voodoo,hypertensive voodoo,high cholesterol voodoo,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need a child),Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don't know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) i believe that your story will change for better,or if you have any question you can contact me here as 1001madonado@gmail.com if you have any question Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)