Look at the goodies that arrived while I was gone!
I swear, the months must be getting shorter and shorter as I can’t believe this is the 4th one we are doing this year – where does the time go?
I am thrilled with the contents, and I know you will be too!
If you aren’t sure what a Quilty Box is, here is the info:
- Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
- 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
- Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
- Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $50
- May's Quilty Box will be curated by AnneMarie Chany from www.genxquilters.com
- The next Quilty Box will ship around May 11th. Subscribers will need to purchase before May 10th to receive this shipment.
- We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Patrick Claytor, CEO
Subscribe today at www.QuiltyBox.com!
I love this idea! I think it is a great way to keep us inspired, and try new things and push us out of our “same ole, same ole” box! Plus the fact that 5% of the proceeds go to Quilts for Kids –that’s a huge thumbs up!
Just look at all of these yummies!
This month’s box is curated by Jeni Baker!
She has hand picked these items just for this month’s box!
A gorgeous selection of fat quarters by Joel Dewberry!
A bottle of flatter – unscented!
3 delicious patterns!
And even some So Fine thread to stitch it all together!
This is a wonderful “Bring in Spring” Quilty-Box, and I’m going to offer it up to ONE LUCKY WINNER!
We’ll use the Random Number Generator to draw our winner on Wednesday Evening, April 20th. I will have arrived at my next teaching venue –The Pieceful Spirits Quilt Guild in Spirit Lake, Iowa!
I finished the borders on my QOV celebrity auction quilt! Next up is quilting and binding. I’m in a time crunch because it is due in May, and April is quickly running out for me. As I said, I leave Wednesday, and I’m here at the cabin until Tuesday morning (Maybe Monday night as my panic is rising!) and there is so much to get done.
Friends Rick & Mona are on their way over for a pizza bake, so I’ll leave this here for now.
Enjoy your evening, everyone!