>>>>

Monday, February 08, 2016

Galaxy Gram! Off to LAX!

This post was supposed to come by laptop, but zero connection in Greensboro , early flight, everything has worked against me this morning!

Heading to LA has me all over with smiles and hopes of warmth and sunshine!

I was able to finish this morning's blog post while sitting here at the gate -- I've set it to post a bit after 9am eastern so be watching for it. This little galaxy gram was in case the post didn't go!  Whew!

I will leave you with this thought of the day, and catch up from the other side!

Sending this from the plane in Atlanta!

Have a great Monday, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Safe travels ... looking forward to hearing about your adventures and seeing pictures from your coastal travel/classes! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. "California Dreaming" by the Mamas and Papas comes to mind :). Have a wonderful time with some super folks.

    Maybe Sadie would like a 'spiffy" west coast collar? .

    Smilies
    JulieinTN

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite state! I lived in Southern California for 11 years once upon a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I recognize your background quilt!! Enjoy your trip, and safe travel mercies to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Excited! I will be in your Cathedral Stars class on Sunday! I've been looking forward to this for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will love the warmth. It is suppose to be the the 80s this week.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)