>>>>

Monday, February 08, 2016

Galaxy Gram! Off to LAX!

This post was supposed to come by laptop, but zero connection in Greensboro , early flight, everything has worked against me this morning!

Heading to LA has me all over with smiles and hopes of warmth and sunshine!

I was able to finish this morning's blog post while sitting here at the gate -- I've set it to post a bit after 9am eastern so be watching for it. This little galaxy gram was in case the post didn't go!  Whew!

I will leave you with this thought of the day, and catch up from the other side!

Sending this from the plane in Atlanta!

Have a great Monday, everyone!

6 comments:

45th Parallel Quilter said...

Safe travels ... looking forward to hearing about your adventures and seeing pictures from your coastal travel/classes! Linda

Julie Vernon said...

"California Dreaming" by the Mamas and Papas comes to mind :). Have a wonderful time with some super folks.

Maybe Sadie would like a 'spiffy" west coast collar? .

Smilies
JulieinTN

Mary Ellen said...

My favorite state! I lived in Southern California for 11 years once upon a time.

julieQ said...

Hey, I recognize your background quilt!! Enjoy your trip, and safe travel mercies to you!!!

Valerie G said...

So Excited! I will be in your Cathedral Stars class on Sunday! I've been looking forward to this for a long time.

Needled Mom said...

You will love the warmth. It is suppose to be the the 80s this week.