>>>>

Thursday, June 07, 2012

iPhone-o-Gram! Afternoon Chiro Edition!

The one thing about the iPhone app for blogger that I don't like is that you can't space the text between the photos or put the photos in any given order, so bear with these! It's all I can do but a fun way to share.

I looked at the clock and saw that I was going to be late-

Where are my flip flops?? Buried under the pile of leader ender 4 patches I'm designing with!! Lol!! I had to un-bury part of them to show you---much morning fun in the basement.

And man that is a load of 4 patches built between-the-lines of chain piecing over the past couple years!

The flower beds at the chiro are in full summer bloom. I just had to share their colorful beauty with you too.

I especially love the cone flowers!

The shot from yesterday has me achy and sore--steroids flush my face and give me a queasy tummy and make it hard to sleep at night but I'm hoping to be on the mend!

9 comments:

  1. that is the first place I look for my flip flops...under the sewing table. I get a collection of shoes in there sometime.

    Hope the pinch is better after your chiro visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, The Purple Quilter3:30 PM EDT

    Still praying for you to feel better each day! I am sure your chiro visit will be a huge benefit, along with the steroids. Hopefully the side effects will go away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a HUGE pile of leaders and enders! Can't wait to see what you are going to come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry that whatever is wrong is bad enough to be on steroids, but I hope they work and you mend fast

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're making me squirm, remembering how badly the steroid shots I had several years ago hurt. Hope they do the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish you well. Those leader/enders do add up. Can't wait to see what they make. I counted 180 bow ties last night so far about a month to go...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear that you are having a reaction to the steroids, but I hope they help the leg pain. I love seeing that pile of leader/enders. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking forward to seeing what you are making with all those 4patches!
    Hoping that you are feeling better quick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Had those flowers too!
    Echinaceae, a well known mild anti-biotic from nature!
    They need a lot of sun and guess: up here there was more "slugs and snails and other invaders" than sun altogether.... and they just evaporated into thin air!
    Love the pile of leaders and enders, will go back to those small hst's I harvested from the "jared takes a wife" quilt LOL!
    Love from a stormy and sunny Amsterdam,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)