>>>>

Sunday, June 12, 2011

And The Winners Are!!


I know you’ve been waiting for this post….and so have I! I promised that I would draw the winners today, so let’s get it done shall we! It’s been fun to read all the comments, and I can’t believe that there are 343 entries! WOW!!

The first winner I drew was Katie from over at My Sand Box! Katie, I am so thrilled this is going to you!

She wrote:

Ooooo. Love it! I have a bucket load of blue and neutral triangles left over from another project just waiting to be used! :-)

Well, Katie, you’ve got a way to use them now! I sent you an email, I just need your snail mail address to get this off to you!

Our Second Winner! Faye Bushey!! Faye left her comment as anonymous, but smartly also included her name and email address at the bottom of her post!

Faye wrote:

Let's see, in my "Favorites" are:
Quiltville.com? check
Quiltville blog? check
Quiltville on FB? check
Quiltville Yahoo group?
Made a Bonnie K Hunter designed quilt? check (2)
Use the Bonnie Hunter Leaders and Enders method? check
Use the Bonnie Hunter "scraps to stash" system? check
Attending Quilt Camp in Maine with Bonnie Hunter? check (Can't wait for October!)
Love the blog entries, Bonnie, have learned a lot from you and you entertain us with your many journeys. Love the new quilt in the Aussie mag. Keep up the good work. Have a great time in FL
Faye B.
abusyquilter@[redacted]

I have to giggle Faye, at first look I thought your email address read “abustyquilter” hehehehe! I’ve sent you an email also. Please get back to me with your snail mail address and your copy will be winging it’s way off to you!

And….tada! Last is NEVER least! Our third winner is:

Happy Cottage Quilter!!

This is so funny, because when I drew this entry I jumped for joy!!

What a great quilt! And I could save you the postage :-) I live just west of Lakeland! I don't do facebook, but I like you anyway ;-D Thanks for sharing.

So WILL she come pick it up from me at Friday Night’s lecture? Time will tell! If not, I’m happy to mail it off to you…..just let me know! I just need a name, and address!

homespun magazine

I hope all three of you will enjoy your new magazine!

As for me…on this lovely day off…I’ve already been out and walk-jogged myself 5.6 miles! And hit the pool without passing go for some of THIS:

fljune2011 068

Yep! Mightly glad for that pedicure! LOL! It’s hot out there…so I decided today will be great for some INSIDE relaxation, and I’ve made myself an appointment for a massage! Then I’m heading over late afternoon to go visit Fort Desoto Park in Tierra Verda for a bit of history and some beachin’! I was just told that the fort itself is closed for rennovation, but that won't stop me from enjoying the area.

I’ll be back to the hotel before 7:30 though….I’ve got a dinner date with a guild friend and her hubby. It’s GREEK night! Whoowhooo!

Catch ya later!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:49 AM EDT

    It's a great park and beach area. But just a head's up - the fort is closed for renovation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bonnie you foot hussy! have to confess, mine were in the sand also this week! enjoy.. i have my mag on order, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it's Greek night here too! Just finished braising the lamb shanks and put the spanakopita in the oven....how is it Augusta is the only town in the US without a Greek restaurant?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:27 PM EDT

    Yeah! I am happy to see that there is hope for us who post as anonymous still can win (given we leave our email) as I have no clue how to have it post other than that...maybe you need to have a blog? Is that the case? help is appreciated :) kwiley @ comcast.net (spaces left in case of internet spam)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:36 PM EDT

    Love, Love, Love your website and blog. Thanks for sharing all you patterns tips and enthusiasm! It makes me tired just reading about all you do on a week to week basis! (but I avidly read it anyway! Haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bonnie - I went in to my local quilt shop yesterday and what did I see - but three of your books. I don't think I've seen them in shops before. They look wonderful. I had to leave them this week, but hoping next week I can get back to pick one up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoohoo! Thank you Bonnie!

    I guess I shouldn't complain. I AM sewing, but the beach and pool are looking pretty good. :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)