>>>>

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sew & Tell Tuesday, From Memphis TN!



I'm in the midst of making lunch plans with two local friends, Karen & Lisa....and because we are going to be enjoying some much needed girlfriend time, I'm going to be away from home and projects for the afternoon.....

So I decided today would be a good day to leave you with some lovely eye candy! I dug way back in the pics that people have sent me, and I decided that today will be a show from pics that FOREST JANE sent me!

That's FJ's heart wallhanging above, and she had this to say about it:
And here's my wallhanging that I made to hang at the library on Valentine's Day. After I took it to a guild meeting they all wanted to know where I got the idea. I posted the link to your site on our bulletin board (and website) and they all caught the Bonnie fever from me. :-D


Here's one still in the block stage, by Stacye R.

Forest Jane wrote:
Here's some pineapple blossom quilt pix for your site. They're all made here in Memphis TN. Sandy C. made these two:



About the next photo she writes:
I've also attached one of my brother holding a strip twist quilt I made for him


Looking at everyone's pics always leaves me SO inspired! Thanks FJ for sharing the pics with me...for those who didn't know, Forest Jane is the designer of all of our mystery and other logos. She does an awesome job behind the scenes at Quiltville!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pics! I hope you have a great day with your girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creating a heart from the Pineapple Blossom blocks was truly inspired. Brava, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts Jane... thanks for the eye candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect Post for a Perfect Day! According to the FabShopHop, today is Pineapple Upside-Down Cake day. I just featured your quilts on my blog. You always inspire me to push myself and try new and different blocks. I hope my blocks turn out as well as these.

    Happy Quilting.
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, that does it - I MUST get my Pineapple Blossoms (from a January class) DONE! Just need to set up my basting tables in the garage and get to it!

    What perfect timing, Bonnie! - Thanks mucho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all that eye candy! Especially the heart...so cute and different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure hope you do more show and tell like today. I just love to see quilts made from your patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh these are so pretty and INSPIRATIONAL. Thanks for sharing! Hope you had a great day today. You surely deserve some enjoyable girlfriend time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girlfriends!...a necessity in life. Great pictues, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:32 PM EDT

    Thanks Bonnie for showing us her lovely work

    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. *blushes*
    And I needed this today. ;)

    My hot water heater went out and $800 later, after many phone calls bugging the no-show plumber, I finally got one installed. A hot shower! Running the dishwasher! Washing clothes!

    *wipes brow*

    Then I blog-hop and find this...

    Thanks, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All beautiful!! Particularly like the one with pinwheels in the borders. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)