>>>>

Monday, October 24, 2016

Time to Do the Quilty Box Draw!



It’s time, it’s time!

And someone is going to be very happy to find that they are the recipient of the October Quilty Box Gift Away!

This month was full of such yumminess, and who ever it is will be able to dig right in and start sewing since those hexies are pre-cut! 

What is a Quilty Box ?
  • Quilty Box is a monthlysubscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
  • 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
  • Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
  • Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $50
  • We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty


Your support is appreciated. If you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me.
Get Quilty!
Patrick Claytor, CEO
Quilty Box

Subscribe today at Quiltybox.com

I LOVE the fact that 5% of the profits go to Quilts for Kids!  It’s a win win all the way around!


All of this Quilty-ness is going to one lucky reader!

686_2

Entry # 686 out of 3023!

686_1

Norma Sterbenz!  Congratulations!

Norma, I’ve sent you an email letting you know that you are our winner for the October Quilty Box.  Please get back to me with your snail mail address so I can have the folks at Quilty Box get your goodies on out to you.  I hope you enjoy them!

There will be another Quilty Box coming up soon, November is right around the corner!

20161024_153607

My day today!

The only thing worse than being behind a state trooper?  Being behind a state trooper following a SCHOOL BUS!  It made for very slow going, but let me tell you, I’d rather have the stater in FRONT of me than BEHIND me!  [thinking of my close call I had in Maryland on my way to Delaware last month!]

20161024_192834

I know this is blurry, but any guesses what THIS is?

We went to Yellow Freight to pick up the next pallet load of the Addicted to Scraps book! Now that these are in house, I can continue getting these out for folks that ordered books WITHOUT the Essential Triangle Tool.  More tools are expected in either while I’m at Quilt Market at the end of this week, or next week right after I get back.  That’s IF shipping is on schedule.  Let’s hope it is.  I know you want your goodies, and I want to get them out to you more than anything. 

This is a 2000 pound pallet holding 2016 copies. 2016? It's a magical number for me. With 36 books per case, this is the way it worked out. 2016 you are an awesome number and an awesome year!

20161024_205225

Cases in my stock room!

And you’ll know where to find me tomorrow ---

Don’t forget Quilt-Cam tomorrow night at 8pm Eastern!  You just might get a better peek at this:

20161024_205140

Mama has a new toy.  And it’s green.

Have a great Monday evening everyone.  My binding chair is calling me….it’s time to flip some binding with feet up and something good on to watch!


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see that green machine I get to see you live.😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an especially fun blog for me! Norma and I are in a machine embroidery club together and also the same quilt guild which meets this Thursday night. I can hardly wait to congratulate when I see her! The other fun thing is that sewing machine. I have one of those, too! I was knocking myself out looking for presser feet for it and nearly bought another entire machine just for the original accessories. Fortunately, I learned that there is an adapter (it was on mine) so that it uses standard short shank feet. Enjoy your new toy, I'll be waiting for a peek at the pillar to see if it's the same as mine. :-) Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're full of surprises tonight! Glad the new shipment of books came before Quilt Market. Can't wait for Quiltcam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're full of surprises tonight! Glad the new shipment of books came before Quilt Market. Can't wait for Quiltcam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bernina 117.. DROOOOOOOLLLLLLL..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this the 117L? I own a Bernina 121, which is probably a couple years younger and a straight stitch only machine.
    From what I read about the 117L this is a great flat bed machine with zick zack and decorative stitches. Very durable because it is all metal. I hope you'll have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can guess what that blurry picture is... a trailer with a pallet on it? Can't wait to see a full picture of your new green baby either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got stopped once by a trooper that was in front of me. He pulled off and came in behind and pulled me over. He said he knew how fast he was going so he knew how fast I was going and it was too fast! I was like, I was just blindly following you so you shouldn't have been going so fast! I got a warning that day. Whew.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, I checked. Mine's a 117L, in the original red case. Got to get her to the servicer. My mother worked on her till 4, 5 years ago. When we were kids she guarded the machine with her LIFE! We wouldn't even dare to point fingers, LOL! Still with the original (german, with dutch translation added) maintenance booklet, and a load of add-on's.
    Love to have her up and running again =^}
    Hope you'll love your one!
    from a sunny Witmarsum,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Driving in Anaheim Hills one morning, in an area KNOWN for lurking patrol officers I was behind a motorcycle policeman... it took a minute, but I read his license plate frame: "Smile, I could be behind you." Never fails to make me smile ... a cop w/a sense of humor...be vigilant!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)