Hello from rainy Lake Okoboji Iowa!
What a long travel day! And even though I was able to squeeze in an hour’s nap upon my arrival, it will be early to bed for this tired quilt-chick tonight.
Quilters are arriving for retreat, many of them coming a day early to get more sewing time in, even though our workshop doesn’t start until 1pm tomorrow!
That means MORE sewing time for me!
I’m thrilled with the response for this month’s Quilty Box and am extremely excited for our winner-to-be!
All of these goodies are going to arrive on someone’s door step!
Will it be you?
Out of 2546 entries, the Random Number Generator says:
Congrats, Liz! I’ve sent you an email – please respond with your snail mail address so I can get your info over to the folks at Quilty Box. They will get your goodies right out to you!
- Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
- 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
- Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
- Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $50
- May's Quilty Box will be curated by AnneMarie Chany from www.genxquilters.com
- The next Quilty Box will ship around May 11th. Subscribers will need to purchase before May 10th to receive this shipment.
- We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Patrick Claytor, CEO
Subscribe today at www.QuiltyBox.com!
I love this idea! I think it is a great way to keep us inspired, and try new things and push us out of our “same ole, same ole” box! Plus the fact that 5% of the proceeds go to Quilts for Kids –that’s a huge thumbs up!
And with that I’m back to retreat – I packed a bag of strings (Does that surprise you?!) and have a borrowed featherweight at my own little table and I get to sew and be one of the girls --
Our little set up!
There are between 40 and 50 retreaters all told, and we’ve got 2 workshops over the next couple of days with a lecture tomorrow night. FUN!
Even though it is raining, the lake is still beautiful and I can see it right outside of my bedroom window. The Lodge at Lakeshore Center is a perfect place for a retreat!
Enjoy your Wednesday evening, Everyone!