>>>>

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Evening Edition & A Free Kindle Book!

First Off! Just a little heads up so that you don't miss TOMORROW's post! I'm doing a fun fun thing with Pat Sloan and some other bloggers, just for kicks...

There will be:

  • 5 Bloggers all linking to each other and showing 3 things. Just for Fun! No prizes-- just linky love to encourage our readers to try new blogs by linking to each other.... FUN is the big thing for the day!
  • EACH blogger is sharing either a tip or tutorial, so you will want to check all 5 blogs
Sound fun? then join us TOMORROW! I'll have the other 4 bloggers linked in my post so you can see who they are!

So on to the freebie book!

Are you headed out of town for the weekend? Want a good beach read? This one came up on my searches today. It’s called The Days Of Summer and is written by Jill Barnett.

Editorial Review

From Booklist

One night in 1957, two cars collide, and the repercussions of the fatal accident form a compelling tale. Orphaned brothers Jud and Cale are raised by their grandfather, Victor Banning, a ruthless corporate titan. Aspiring musician Jimmy Peyton leaves behind gold records and a four-year-old daughter, Laurel, who will be raised by his distraught wife and domineering mother. Years later the three survivors meet after Laurel, a precocious teenager who dreams of becoming a chef, has moved to Catalina, California. Laurel is initially smitten with Jud but then falls in love with his younger brother, Cale. Their long-brewing sibling rivalry erupts as they each fight for the love of lonely Laurel. Barnett delivers a well-written novel filled with enough emotion, passion, and drama to please Danielle Steel fans. Patty Engelmann
Copyright © American Library Association. All rights reserved

As always, double check that it is still free before clicking, what is free today may not be tomorrow..and if you don’t like it, never fear, at least the price was right! :cD

8 comments:

  1. You are so much fun to follow. I guess I am going to have to order your scappy quilt books as I have been going through my 2 scrap baskets and I swear that it is not going down. I have been making wonky and just straight blocks and even though I have been sewing for two straight afternoons, I doubt that I have enough for a crib blanket :) it is really nice to play though. I even have been sewing strip sets also. A great way to practice my quarter inch lines. Thank you for being so much fun and I look forward to tomorrow for those links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for another ebook! I have yet to be disappointed by one you talk about!

    *hugs*
    Debbie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat Sloan and Bonnie Hunter.......that is a lot of ENERGY in one place! You two could run the world!
    I look forward to the post tomorrow :0)

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason this book is unavailable to download in Canada, never seen that before. It doesn't matter as I have a number downloaded. I need to take a break from sewing and read a few.
    Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun Bonnie..Enjoy :-)
    Will check back tomorrow..
    Hugs Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the heads-up on the books. I am looking forward to the blog links tomorrow, it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sending the information on the free kindle books. I just got back from visiting Sandi in CA. Books sure came in handy. Thanks again, Betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bet you'll like this book, it's one of the ones I copyedited so that it could be offered on Kindle and other digital readers.

    You can also friend Jill Barnett on FB, she's wonderful to chat with about her books. ;)

    ForestJane

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)