>>>>

Sunday, April 19, 2020

April 2020 Quilty Box Gift-Away!



I have an April 2020 Quilty Box to give to someone!  And you are going to WANT this box -

It comes with a complete kit for making Elizabeth Hartman’s Macaws quilt – pattern, fabric, everything but the batting. 

Yes, even the background and binding is included!


Fabrics from Elizabeth’s “Library” collection for Robert Kaufman fabrics.

And all of these are ready to go into this:


SO cute!

Do we have many bird lovers out there?

My friend Jules has had birds since we met at age 12 – just leaving elementary school and heading into junior high.  When I saw this quilt I instantly thought of her.


The April 2020 Quilty Box also includes these goodies!

I love wonder clips for oh, so many things – and this Clover wrist clip cushion keeps them corralled and at the ready, right where you need them to be  - either table-side or on your wrist.

The white thing is a reusable lint roller – it’s washable!  I know we can all use one (or more of these) as quilters come with threads attached.

Beautiful variegated thread by Wonderfil.

And the Bundles of Inspiration Magazine is like no other.  It is full of articles, patterns, ideas -


All About Elizabeth Hartman!


But I digress – this Quilty Box is up for grabs – who wants it?

What is a Quilty Box?

Here are some highlights to keep in mind:

  • Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
  • 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
  • Each month we have 4 or more products (fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
  • Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $60
  • We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty

Get your entry in below!


We will draw for our winner on Friday, April 24th!




For those not in the know -

Our Unity Quilt Along continues and it isn’t too late to jump in!

There are new shares daily happening at #unityquiltalong hashtag on Instagram!  See what everyone is posting – so many beauties!

Part 4 goes live tomorrow morning here on the blog – so be sure to come collect your next clue!


This also continues while lock down lasts!

I have placed my stock of the Addicted to Scraps book on deep deep discount at just $15.99 (regularly $27.95) and it comes with a free PDF pattern download for my Wanderlust Table Runner.

If you've been waiting for this book - now is the time. Put your stash to good use while you retreat away at home.

You'll find it in the Quiltville Store along with other goodies you may want to add to your cart - check the NEW category to see what else we've added.

My Sunday ahead is going to be an easy restful one.  There is more block cutting to happen for my Tulip Quilt.  I’ve got to write the directions for tomorrow’s release of Part 4 for Unity, and there will be some Binge Worthy watching and listening going on.

Did you see that we added the Binge Worthy tab to the top of the blog where you can view movie/show/series recommendations as well as audio books?  

The forms are there for adding your own.  Please read through the lists so that we can minimize the length of the lists and avoid duplicates to everyone’s benefit.  Thank you!



Quiltville Quote of the Day -

Peace begins from within.

Wishing you a peaceful (and pieceful) Sunday, everyone!


21 comments:

  1. Bonnie, what issue of the magazine is the cute little quilt in. In between masks I need a baby quilt done. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in the Bundles of Inspiration magazine that comes in the April 2020 Quilty Box above.

      Delete
  2. Peace- loved the Quiltville quote for the day. Look forward to reading about your adventures everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have met Elizabeth Hartman. She is wonderful, sweet, kind and very creative. I am making Pineapple farm right now, with 2 friendly forrest quilts from her collection already cut out and ready to sew, for 2 grand kids. Love her work. Also love wonder clips. If I were on a desert island--I would love to have my wonder clips with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok but the burning question is... have Casden and Zoey met yet? Because 4yo boy + puppy sounds like a party. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet. There will be a party when lock down ends :)

      Delete
  5. Love your pics of the farm and your walks. Much needed these days. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Sunday, Bonnie! One more sleep until the next Unity installment and I am so pleased that I've been able to keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bird quilt and am a birder as well. It would be a fun quilt to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great quilty box, love those parrots very cute and the charmed square quilt see s like the perfect quilt for showing off his favourite fabric.
    Have a great day, stay safe
    Love and quilty hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo!! What a great Quilty Box giveaway!! Have a great day and continue to stay safe. Ahh memories... I remember when our daughters switched over to their own big girl beds (not at the same times lol) - such a sweet age.
    ctopp(at)richhill(dot)k12(dot)mo(dot)us

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the wonder clip cushion!! First time I’ve seen that. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE THIS BIRD BOX! The colors and fabrics are so wonderful. I would love to win it. The Wonder Clip cushion is a novel idea, I use these clips all the time. Thanks so much! Annette from Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the birds, I think it has to do with growning up out in the country. Stay safe and sew on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those mccaws and the colors. What a fun project from Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the quilt kit. Colorful birds and beautiful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love birds! A bird box sounds perfect. :-) Loved seeing all the variations in the sew along too. Fun quilts. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the pattern, been hoping to find it at my local quilt shop.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love those little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for your continued uplifting spirit. I look forward to your blog each day and send your quilty words on to my son who has depression problems.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)