>>>>

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Busy Weekend!

It's been go go go the past couple of days. Like that doesn't surprise anyone? Does it?

Thursday night I had a guild meeting presentation in Asheboro,and got to stay at my friend Mary's house.

Oops! I've just been interrupted by a car pulling in the drive! Jason has arrived to have a golf weekend with his Dad while I run off to Kansas City....

I had plans for many things today that just went out the window! I was going to piece a scrappy small top from leader enders and that left over piano key border piece so I can have another small hand quilting project for the plane tomorrow! (I guess if all else fails, there is that hexagon medallion thing that hasn't been touched in years..it can come, easily?? But I'd rather piece something new!)

I upgraded my laptop to Win7, and now my att wireless aircard seems to be incompatible, it freezes up when I try to install it, so I have to run to ATT store to get that sorted out. I need that on this trip, so that is also putting the piecing on the back burner.....

And I'm being called upstairs by the guys so I'll have to get back to ya'll later!

Have a great weekend! (And hold that thought!)

4 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze me with our busy schedule! Hoping your weekend is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:54 AM EDT

    Have a good trip Bonnie. Hope it's a great weekend where you are, it's lovely here in NE.

    Gail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:38 AM EDT

    Holler when you get back to town for a get together and chat. (lets not forget lunch too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to know what brand vitamins you take.
    mimi h.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)