When every available space on the side porch is full - we've got one bang up of a quilt show!
This was such a productive and fun group and the quilts coming out of this group are phenomenal. Just look at that color array!
(Except for that which is hidden by the hugeness of my head in this selfie, but hey - we were having a great time!)
I mean, really!!
From tiny piecing, to fast and furious large pieces -
To quilts started at last year's retreat, and brought back finished for their porch rail photo op -
To tops started and finished along with other small projects -
Newbies who joined us for the first time - and good friends who have been here since the beginning -
It was a marvelous week all the way around!
Two glorious finishes!
If you have the info for the quilt on the left, please leave it in the comments below.
We filled the week full and them some.
From one end of the side porch, all the way to the end!
And then we doubled back again and switched quilts out for more - because there wasn't enough spae the first go round! (Leave pattern info in the comments if you know this one!)
I love this Tulip Time!
And this was extra fun!
Karen started her hexie tree skirt using photos of mine (from so long ago!) as a chart for what goes where, making it big enough for her tall, skinny Christmas tree. We pulled out Jason's Hexie as a comparison!
Her hexies are 1'' per side. Mine are 3/4''. Marvelous!
She also brought this one out for its day in the sun -
And then there is the story to go with this one!
Year after year it came to retreat to be worked on. Some progress made each time, but never finished -Every year we were asking "Is it done yet? Is this the year you finish it?" until it came back this time done, quilted bound!
And of course, everyone had to get in the photo to cheer for this finish!
What an awesome time!
The website saga continues as I am still working to update links, etc. Someone mentioned the "Way Back Machine" as perhaps a way to get some disappeared photos back.
Maybe.
I leave in 3 days! I'm not packed - there is so much to do. The Spooligans group comes in this afternoon.
I haven't sat at my sewing machine since FRIDAY. I don't know if there will be time before I leave. But I think I'll be leaving everything in pretty good shape, and things can continue to be worked on when I get home.
I have told myself to NOT work on things while in India. I need to experience everything that trip has to offer, not spending energy worrying about the website and blog not being perfect. So thank you for your patience with me.
Eight six seven five three oh nine....
Eight six seven five three oh nine....
Eight six seven five three oh nine....
Eight six seven five three oh nine....
Your daily ear worm.
You're welcome!

























I believe the quilt next to the Harry Potter is Felicity by GE Designs.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the pattern for the quilt that looks like Tiffany glass?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Quilts! Every one of them!
ReplyDeleteBonnie, enjoy your trip, you have been looking forward to it. Don’t spoil it by worrying about computer issues. It will get straightened out in time. That’s soon enough. SAFE TRAVELS
ReplyDeleteAnother fabulous quilt show. Great job quilters.
ReplyDeleteYes, Bonnie, thank you for the earworm. LOL!
ReplyDeleteHi Bonnie, My quilt next to Harry Potter is indeed Felicity from GE Designs in the Bright and Sunny colorway. See you next year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful set of quilts! I love tuliptime and have the pattern for netx spring!
ReplyDeleteThe Tiffany-esque quilt is actually called Tiffany. “Stitches From Heaven” “Designs by Brenda” the pattern came spiral bound. I bought years ago (pre-Covid) it at a quilt shop called “Piece and Appliqué” in Normal, IL.
ReplyDeleteI was hoping someone would know the Tiffany glass like pattern too. It's the one next to the red and green poinsetia style quilt
ReplyDelete