These wonderful ladies who came from Missouri, Ohio, Virginia, Georgia and beyond.
We had a wonderful week, and while I missed most of them on Monday due to my early morning airport run, I came back to find all of the kind things they did for me to make flipping the house so much easier.
The rain laundry! They cleaned off the design walls with sticky rollers. They recovered the pressing stations with new freezer paper giving me one less thing on my to-do list as a welcome home to Dave.
These little things. They mean so much. Thank you ladies!
And Hazel, just lounging in the gravel of the parking area while all of this was going down.
It doesn't matter if the project is large or small!
Old Town on the left, a cross body bag and a block of the month in progress on the right.
Wild & Goosey from the Addicted to Scraps book. I love this top!
This pattern is also found in my new book Scrap-Savvy! Did you enter to win a signed copy yet?
The kind folks at C&T publishing and I are working together to give away five signed copies of Scrap-Savvy to those who enter on their website HERE.
After submitting the form on the entry page, check your email to confirm your subscription and entrance to the giveaway.
(You can always unsubscribe at anytime.)
Gift-Away info: Winners will be selected at random and emailed, and they will have 72 hours to respond with their mailing address. If we do not receive a response, we will draw another winner at random. Good luck!
Next to Wild & Goosey is a gorgeous Lupine & Laughter! Well done!
These two match!
Taos on the left, Bear Branch on the right.
Elephant Abstractions by Violet Craft lovingly pieced by Chiquita! I love the pink strippy too.
She used a lot of Kaffe and grunge, and this is just marvelous!
Brilliant blues in the sunlight!
And yes, there was a bit of a lofty breeze! This one is Valerie's.
I don't have pattern info but her colors and fabrics are mwah!
Mr. Bones and Spinning Links by MSQ.
Cute framed panel for a donation. Quick finish and oh so cute!
Look, ma! No spinach in my teeth!
And a whole lot of laughter on the porch. The best of times!
And Hazel, just lounging in the gravel of the parking area while all of this was going down.
Thanks again for a fabulous retreat, ladies!
Celebrating good times together -
Marvelous. One and all!
One done - on to the next. As I mentioned earlier, I discovered some of my oranges are not dark enough to contrast with my neutrals, so we do better the next go around.
Lola checking out my work -
I find it so adorable when she reaches out a paw just to touch me and leaves it there. She will lay there with her leg stretched out, paw on top of me as if to claim ownership and she just stays there.
Two evenings worth -
I'm separating my colors in my Summit St. Boxes. (Love them!) but today I'm taking everything to the Studio to start making up some kits for my upcoming travel to India.
If I can kit up about 6 of the big ones (Way overkill, but a girl can dream she'll stitch that much on an overseas trip!) I'll be good to go, but will need to cut some more as well.
The September Quiltvillians are on their way and arriving this afternoon! Whew!
Things happening this week:
Book 6 in the Hadley Carroll Quilt City series is now available for kindle and in paperback!
I'll be gifting away 3 signed paperback copies of Quilt City: Payment Declined.
I'll also be drawing for 2 winners who will each receive a Sunnyside PDF pattern from me and a beautiful Notable Neutrals roll from our friends at Cotton to Quilts.
To keep this as hassle free as possible, I will draw for the 3 book winners, the 2 pattern and fabric winners from the SAME sign up on the Gift-Away Post so you only have to enter once.
Drawing happens SATURDAY 8/29/26.
Intro pricing: The Sunnyside PDF pattern is currently 25% off, no coupon needed - and good through 8/31/26. Hurry!
All The best scraps!
A simple little block that puts every saved bit to good use. Stitch a rainbow of scrappiness! Full color photos, graphics, and multiple unit construction options.
Quilt Size: 90’’ X 90’’ and easily customizable.
One look at the chaos that is my cutting table and I am turning around and walking away!
BUT! I am going to get some kits baggied up today and it's going to happen.
Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone -































No comments:
Post a Comment
If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.
Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.
Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)