>>>>

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

End of Pity Party!

Okay. I had my rant. But to get myself out of my rant...I'm setting myself at my machine and I'm PIECING!! I want to finish this new scrap quilt soon so I can post the directions and share them. I think that will make me feel better...working on something positive instead of dwelling on the negative. I need to keep quilting because of my love of quilts...because of how I feel when I play with fabric, thread, pattern, texture, needles, pins, scissors, rotory cutter, rulers..the works!

Bonnie

7 comments:

  1. she will get her comeuppance in the end. if i ever discovered someone selling my patterns that i offer for free, I don't know if I would be as civil as you were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilting... the greatest therapy, no matter the problem. I'm glad you're focusing on something more positive. I'm sure I'll love it like every other pattern on your site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:25 PM EDT

    Good for you! And piecing is better than munching down chocolates too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go Bonnie Girl....Your work is awsome and I love your quilts, I appreciate your talent thank you for sharing it....Hugs tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are getting a chance to piece again. I know the massage business is a dream fulfilled, but we also know how much you love to create with fabric. Hopefully we'll be hearing from you a little more often - we miss you so much when you can't find time to post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm glad you are working on it and I say good for you for doing something postive! Besides, we can't wait for all your fabric magic!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)