>>>>

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ooops!!!

Dear RCP...
Your comment on my last post went PPFFFTT when I hit the wrong button on my phone to publish! I didn't mean to reject it, or you! Send again please! I tried to email you back but you have your email set as noreply@blogger.com and you have no blog for me to comment on so...this is my S.O.S. to you!

Raining raining raining here....finally decided to get out of my jammies! I've got a binding on, working on the hanging sleeve right now, planning to meet up with DH at the Japanese steak house for a late dinner!

His MS ride was TODAY! I want to thank everyone who donated so generously. With your help we were able to raise over $2600.00 for the fight against MS! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Back to that hanging sleeve......

1 comment:

  1. No problem!!! I said that you are making me want to get a Featherweight! I don't need anymore machines!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)