It’s Friday night – welcome to the weekend!
I stopped my packing – nearly done, all I need to do is kit up a few things for my busy bag take along project for some airplane stitching and I’ll be ready to go to Houston in the morning.
No, I’m not going to the Super Bowl. I’m going to be quilting with the SUPER QUILTERS!
But before I do, I wanted to take a few minutes and do this drawing thing, because I know you are just as anxious as I am to see who the winner is.
I’ve pulled together a little bundle of fun including:
- Mar/Apr 2017 Quiltmaker
- May/June 2016 Quiltmaker with Razzle Dazzle
- Vol 9 of 100 Blocks. My block Hovering Stars is on page 62
- Bonnie Hunter Playing Cards! (Back in stock!)
- Quiltville Creative Grids 2 1/2’’ x 6 1/2’’ ruler (If it’s still ugly- cut it SMALLER!)
- Quilting is my Therapy Drunkard’s Path ruler set (barely visible in the photo!)
- Quilty List pad
- Sparkle & Shine pattern by Beyond the Reef
And! We are looking for lucky number 4084 out of 4418 entries!
GLORIA TRUAX!! Congrats!
Okay, Gloria – I’ve sent you an email. Get back to me with your snail mail address so I can get this out to you.
There will be MORE goodies coming soon. Including a SUPER $360.00 (retail value) Mega Basket Giveaway that will be up for grabs during The Quilt Show Quilting Weekend extravaganza. More details on that to come. Quilting Weekend happens in March, and that is when they put all of their shows up free to watch all weekend long. I'm happy to be partnering with The Quilt Show!
Something to look forward to!
Time to finish packing my STUFF.
Have a great weekend, everyone!