It’s Tuesday Night –and it’s time to find out who is getting this fabulous Quilty Box full of goodies!
I was supposed to do this last night, but it was also my birthday night, and dinner out ended up being later than we thought, and I just made the executive decision to extend the give-away one more day and draw tonight.
What is a Quilty Box?
- Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
- 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
- Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
- Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $60
- February's Quilty Box will be curated by Christopher Thompson - The Tattooed Quilter.
- The next Quilty Box will ship around February 11th. Subscribers will need to purchase before February 10th to receive this shipment..
- We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Patrick Claytor, CEO
I love knowing that part of the proceeds go to benefit kids. To me that is a win/win all the way around!
Who is 204 of 3926 entrants?
Whooowhoo! Glenda Reynolds!
Congrats, Glenda! I have sent you an email. Please get back to me with your snail mail address and I’ll have the Quilty Box Folks get your goodies off to you.
All of these goodies are headed your way!
I know you are going to love this box, Glenda! And I want to thank the folks at Quiltybox.com for offering up these gift boxes and making our Gift-Aways so much fun.
My day has mostly been a desk and mail order day. I don’t even have any photos to share with you because I haven’t sewn anything yet, but it’s coming soon. 7:30 and the evening is mine.
I’ve also put in my hour of Studio Re-org. I went through a whole basket of strings that were in all colors, and sorted them into color families and put them away. I’m now looking at that empty basket and feeling pretty good about it because it is a job I have put off since I did the borders for Spanish Rose.
While I was at it I did some cranking-through of random scraps left from backings and other pieces on the Accuquilt, and those are ready to be put into their appropriate drawers in the Scrap User’s System. I’ve got them hanging over the take up roller of the longarm, and left them there while coming to write this post.
It’s great to be home, and great to be looking at several days of sewing time ahead!
I want to give you the heads up for Quilt-Cam on Tomorrow, Wednesday evening via Facebook Live. 8pm Eastern time –and afterwards embedded here on the blog under the Quilt-Cam tab. I hope you’ll join me.
Have a great evening, everyone!