The cabin is quiet.
Our Christmas eve fare of steaks on the grill, baked potatoes, veggies, garlic bread and all the fixin’s have filled us to bursting.
It’s been a day of respite. Movies have been watched complete with lazy lounging.
4 wheelers have gone for long mountain adventures, the beauty of a North Carolina Christmas all around.
4 kinds of cookies were baked – and many eaten.
I am cherishing the conversation happening between my sons as I do up the dishes, they are completely unaware that I am listening.
It’s been a wonderful day all the way around.
And now it’s about to become more wonderful for someone else! Let’s draw for the winner of the December Quilty Box!
We are looking for entry #740 from 4972 participants!
Merry Christmas, Laura Plevek!
Laura, you’ve got an email from me asking for your snail mail address. I’ll pass it on to the powers that be behind Quilty Box and they will get your goodies on to you. I’m just thrilled for you!
All of these goodies are coming your way!
Also included in this Quilty Box is Natalie’s Sparkle & Shine pattern designed exclusively for Quilty Box. With half square triangles and half rectangle triangles, Sparkle & Shine is a perfect pattern to practice your quilting skills and showcase the new Hand Maker fabric line at the same time.
The Quilty Box goodies don’t stop here – you’ll also find a finger pin cushion by Oodles of Whimsy, a Bobbin Nest by Eversewn and 2 balls of pearle cotton, hand dyed in lead free dyes and guaranteed colorfast for any embroidery, quilting, or applique.
Thank you, Quilty Box!
What is a Quilty Box?
- Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
- 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
- Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
- Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $60
- January's Quilty Box Featured Artist will be Stephanie Palmer from latenightquilter.com.
- The next Quilty Box will ship around January 11th. Subscribers will need to purchase before January 10th to receive this shipment.
- We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Patrick Claytor, CEO
I love knowing that part of the proceeds go to benefit kids. To me that is a win/win all the way around!
And there will be more Quilty Box Gift Away opportunities happening in 2017!
Warm wishes for a wonderful Holiday,