It’s my last night in Utah and I nearly forgot that we are drawing for the winner of the November Quilty Box tonight!
It’s a GREAT give-away and I’m so grateful to the folks at Quilty Box for giving us this opportunity to gift one Quilty Box a month to one of my readers.
Could it be YOU!?
It just could be!
This month we've not only got fabric, but a pattern to turn that fabric into a gorgeous quilt, or a fun floor pouf, notions, threads and other goodies.
They could all be yours -- if I happen to draw your entry as winner!
Goodies in this month’s box!
- Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
- 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
- Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
- Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $60
- December's Quilty Box Featured Artist will be Natalie Barnes from Beyond the Reef.
- The next Quilty Box will ship around December 11th. Subscribers will need to purchase before December 10th to receive this shipment.
- We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Patrick Claytor, CEO
Subscribe today at Quiltybox.com
I LOVE the fact that 5% of the profits go to Quilts for Kids! It’s a win win all the way around!
So let’s do this drawing thing! There were 3447 entries for this go-round! Only ONE person can win!
Who is #305 of 3447 entries?
Lisa Haverkamp, COME ON DOWN!
Congrats! I’m so excited for you, Lisa – this is a great box. Look for an email from me asking for your snail mail address. I’ll pass it on to the folks at Quilty Box and they’ll get your goodies out to you.
We’ll have another box coming up in December – but there are also a couple of other great opportunities happing lickity split here.
My day on the Quiltmaker Magazine 100 Blocks by 100 Designers, vol 14 Blog Tour is TOMORROW!! So that will be something to definitely not miss. I’m excited to share my block and some other favorites with you.
Friday I’m participating in a Blog Tour for Pat Sloan’s New Book, Teach Me to Machine Quilt!
Hiking the Jordan River Trail this morning!
We have had such a full and fun day, and I’ll clue you in on it when I next have a chance! From a 3 1/2 mile hike to driving to Orem to meet with the Utah Valley Quilters Guild –it’s been a whirlwind of a day!
I’m flying out to Idaho Falls tomorrow morning, and I’ve got to get my stuff packed so I’m going to end this here and wish you all a good evening!
Much love from Utah -