Hello from beautiful Helena, Montana!
We finished our last workshop with a bang this afternoon, and thanks to the kindness of the guild hostesses, I was treated to a personal guided tour of the old Governor’s mansion in a very historic area of town! This place is so rich with history, my history loving soul is so happy to have had a chance to experience Montana this way.
I DID set the alarm on the phone to remind me that tonight I needed to do this drawing thing – and it went off right in the middle of dinner.
We did some more talking and show and sharing of hexie projects and applique projects and a returning of a borrowed featherweight in the lobby before I came up here to my room.
I’ve got to get everything packed and ready for my 4:15 am journey to the airport, so it will be early to bed for me.
In other words…let’s DO this drawing thing!
Who is # 625 out of 2403 entries?!
Congrats, Kathy Rucker!
You are soon to be receiving some great goodies!
I have sent an email address to the email that Kathy provided! Kathy, get back to me with your snail mail address and I’ll see that the peeps at Quilty Box send your box right out to you!
And my thanks to Quilty Box for offering up this giveaway that we enjoy every month. Be watching for our August giveaway coming up in a few weeks!
More about Quilty Box:
- Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
- 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
- Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
- Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $50
- August's Quilty Box Featured Artist will be Amy Barickman with IndygoJunction.com
- The next Quilty Box will ship around August 11th. Subscribers will need to purchase before August 10th to receive this shipment.
- We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Patrick Claytor, CEO
Subscribe today at Quiltybox.com
And with that I’m off to pack the bags, set my alarm and try to get some sleep before that early morning taxi ride comes all too soon!
Have a lovely evening, everyone!