Look what showed up on my doorstep!
Actually, it has been waiting for me while I've been in Michigan and up to the cabin this weekend.
But it is very much worth waiting for!
The MAY Quilty Box is full of goodies that every quilter will want – Fabric, patterns, rulers, notions, oh my!
What is a Quilty Box?
- Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
- 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
- Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
- Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $50
- June's Quilty Box Featured Artist will be Heather Gavins from crimsontate.com
- The next Quilty Box will ship around June 11th. Subscribers will need to purchase before June 10th to receive this shipment.
- We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Patrick Claytor, CEO
Subscribe today at www.QuiltyBox.com!
I LOVE that 5% of the proceeds goes to Quilts for Kids! We get a happy Quilty Box in the mail, and the kids get more quilts to cover them with love. It's a win/win every way you look at it.
This month’s Quilta-Palooza!
There are 10 fat quarters from Pie-Making Day by @justabitfrayed for RJR Fabrics, a FriXion pen, a Quilt in a Day and Eleanor Burns 6.5" Triangle Square Up Ruler and 2 patterns!
I know that fabric bundle caught your eye!
Aren’t these colors scrumptious?
Lacuna Sampler pattern!
Bella Maiden Pattern!
Triangle Square up Ruler by Eleanor Burns of Quilt in a Day!
A frixion pen!
The May Quilty Box has been curated for you by
AnneMarie Chany of Gen X Quilters!
You can learn all about AnneMarie and all of the goodies she chose for this month’s Quilty Box by listening to her PODCAST on the Crafty Planner.
I’m thrilled with this month’s box and I can’t wait to dig into those bright fat quarters, especially after the fun and colorful time I’ve been having with the H quilt and the Pinwheel quilt this past weekend.
Are you ready for a giveaway?
I’ll be in Illinois teaching starting tomorrow. My last night there is Saturday evening, so let’s do our drawing then.
Good luck, everyone!