>>>>

Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Winners! Quilts from 100 Blocks, Spring 2015

quiltsfromspring2015
Today is the day that this wonderful issue with 19 quilts and 4 bonus table runners hits a newsstand near you!

Today is the day that two lucky readers each win a copy from ME!

Exciting, Exciting!

This issue is jam packed with quilty goodness, something for everyone and I know you are going to want to pick up a copy.

I’m getting ready here to fire up the Random Number Generator – hoping hoping hoping that everyone who entered did what they should – that they left an email address whereby they can be contacted ---that they also left a name if signing as anonymous.

Nothing is more frustrating than drawing a number, scrolling scrolling scrolling through 1 ,368 entries  ((Yes!  One Thousand Three Hundred & Sixty Eight Entries!!)) only to have to draw again because that person assumed their email address was visible when it wasn’t.

If you are unsure…click the Blog Helps tab at the top of the blog and find out how to fix it so you don’t miss out!

 Let’s Roll!

Winner #1:

412_1
Number 412!

412_2

Mary!!

And winner #2:

616_2

Number 616!

616_1

Carol Hofstetter!

Carol, you are INDEED a lucky winner – because I had to draw 4 more times to get to you as the 3 before you did NOT have email addresses on their blogger profiles.  No way to contact, I have to draw again – and I drew you!  

Thank you for putting your email on your entry. as clicking your name takes me to your google plus profile also with no email address visible so I would have had to leave you a google chat message.  Sometimes people don’t know to look for these so we would have been unable to send your magazine until you got back to us.

As it is – Ladies, send me your snail mail addresses and I’ll be mailing your copies upon my return home from Florida, March 12th.

QM_RTBprize

And the fun isn’t over!  If you didn’t win…Head on over to Quiltmaker’s Blog, Quilty Pleasures Where they are having a Rock the Blocks Kick off and a Giveaway for more goodies surrounding the release of the Quilts from 100 blocks Spring 2015 issue!

Once you get on over to their page ((Not here…OVER THERE!))  Leave a comment THERE. 25 lucky quilters will be receiving a prize pack from Quiltmaker.They will be randomly selecting 25 winners and will announce the winners on Quilty Pleasures.

Good luck, Everyone!

Today is a down day off for me.

I don’t have anything on the books until my lecture tonight.

And to tell you the truth, I’m glad.  This in and out of the a/c and all of the cold weather over the past couple of weeks – my sinuses are in hyperdrive, my throat is so sore I can hardly speak.

It was a nyquil night last night, I’m doing a salt water gargle on a regular basis, taking Advil cold & sinus and Airborne.

I need to be able to speak tonight!

And I need to be well enough to get to Jacksonville, Florida tomorrow!

Send well wishes please – I’m headed back to bed.

The photos from yesterday’s Talkin’ Turkey class are slated for a post this afternoon before I head out to my lecture.


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

27 comments:

  1. Too bad. Add naps and tea to what your doing. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor baby. Try a warm compress draped around your neck - relaxes the muscles around your vocal cords and helps you talk more easily... just heat a damp towel in the microwave if you have one handy... feels wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you aren't feeling well! Do you have any Flonase or Nasonex nose spray? If not, check with your Dr. about a prescription for it...makes a huge difference when you have "issues"! Hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  4. well wishes for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird I know, but recently I had a sore throat from drainage and an on-line site suggested...gargle with salt water, eat marshmellows, and take advil or aleve as they will reduce the swelling. Don't know which one helped the most, I did all three and was better very quickly. Get well quick! Love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have your healthcare well in hand. In case you are interested in either Flonase or Nasacort, both are now over the counter. Nasacort is slightly milder (no alcohol). Both work wonderfully. Have a good relaxing day and hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your day of rest is restful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Use alkaselzer plus. It's much better. And get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rub Vicks Vaporub on the bottoms of your feet and put on socks before you go to bed tonight. Might help to do it while you're in your room sewing before your lecture tonight, too. I know---weird remedy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad and I hope you're much better by tonight. I'm not going to give any advice because what works for me might not work for you and you may not feel like running out and getting this or that. Rest well today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no, hope you feel better real fast.
    May in Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elderberry syrup works well along with lemon, honey, ginger tea...Feel better soon...Cant wait to find this edition...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the winners and I hope you feel well soon bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the winners and I hope you feel well soon bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a good day and hope next time i';; be the lucky one ;)

    Orgone website

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats ladies!!! Bonnie--hope you get to feeling better fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sonia tuttle2:38 PM EST

    Quick take Zicam, it will keep a cold at bay or clear up one in a hurry. God for allergy relief. Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you're better soon Bonnie!

    Congrats to the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sorry you are under the weather, extra hard when away from home! Sending well wishes, hoping you are much better tomorrow!
    Sandra in Mississippi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous11:24 PM EST

    Get well soon!! We so look forward to the warm weather but the constant temperature changes can sure catch up to us.

    Sherry in NY

    ReplyDelete
  21. I find all the unsolicited advice you always get, quite amusing. :-) I will only say I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry you are under the weather. I usually find that rest is the best way to recover

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hope your feeling better today. need to check to see if my email can be seen.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I feel your pain as I am going through the same stuff with my sinus's. I am only going to give you one suggestion to get better and that is to follow what usually works for you. I am going to run up to the drugstore in a few minutes to replenish my supplies before our next big snow comes later today.Hopefully when it gets here,my headache will go away. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hang in there, Bonnie, and recharge your batteries.

    Alice
    lonestaralice@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hope you're feeling better Bonnie. It's got to be awful when all you to do is curl up I bed when you don't feel good,but you have commitments. God bless you for all you do for us quilters.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)