>>>>

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Some Etowah Valley Show & Share!



Shhhh!  The girls are still sleeping!

I first met up with Randy, and we ran errands – picking up groceries and grabbing a chai tea latte at Panera before heading over to pick up Lori’s when her flight came in.

I had them BOTH in my newly washed Shamu by 7pm and we were OFF!

We drove part way, and stopped for Mexican food with lots of chatter, laughter and all manner of catching up before we hit the road again, finally arriving at Quilt Villa by 10pm.

They are still tucked in, sleeping and adjusting to Eastern time zones so I thought I’d post the show & share quilts from Friday’s class to give them a bit more sleep.

I’m tempted to fire up the sewing machine and getting humming – but I think I can wait a bit longer!

I just stepped out onto the front porch, and this is our mountain view this morning.  Wispy low clouds with a touch of pink.

Today should be our best weather day, so we’ll have to make the most of it!

Randy and I waiting for Lori’s flight!

((Nothing like Cheesy Selfies trying to contain our excitement!))

20150123_124341

Texas Tumbleweeds from MORE Adventures with Leaders & Enders!

I was last here with the Etowah Valley Quilt Guild about 2 years ago, and SO MANY quilts came to show and share!  Texas Tumbleweeds was our workshop, and they turned out SO GREAT!

20150123_124435

Another!

20150123_125515

Another with borders!

20150123_125749

Bordered, Quilted & Bound!

20150123_130154

In shades of blue!

20150123_130101

Lap Size!

20150123_130305

And table toppers too!

20150123_131036

Green and Turquoise!

20150123_130704

Aren’t they ALL wonderful??

This is the most rewarding part for me.  When I get to see what YOU have done with your fabric and time.  There are many more quilts to share besides the completed Texas Tumbleweeds.

Click the image below if you are unable to view the slide show on your mobile device.  You’ll be taken to the photo album for viewing.
Show & Share, Cartersville, GA 2015



I wonder if I start breakfast that yummy smells might bring my two friends gently out of their dreams and ready to face this wonderful day?

Wherever you are, and whatever you do ----make it THE BEST!

Love from Buck Mountain,


Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

Click Here to join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!

7 comments:

  1. Bonnie,
    I always love to see the pictures from your classes and all the show and tell. Jealous of your time with your friends and of your Quilt Villa but hope one day soon, to have a place much like yours.
    Enjoy your time and enjoy the days with your friends!
    Anna in IL where it's snowing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etowah!?! in TN?
    Hope you are have a great time.
    That pattern is a must do for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh sounds like a wonderful fun time....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time!! I KNOW they will!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dream Retreat is coming true! I'm so happy for Randy and Lori! They get you all to themselves for a whole week and YOU are cooking? I take it a Morning Hike is in the future too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sewing all day is fun but when you can do it with a couple of your Besties!! even more fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)