>>>>

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Galaxy-Gram! Blue Ridge Beauty Buffalo Style!

It's our last workshop day in Amherst, New York!

These ladies are troopers, and many have taken up to as much as three workshops with me in the past 3 days!

Yesterday was a tough one with many segments rapid fire over the course of the day, today we are working at a slower more relaxed pace spending the morning four-patches, and this afternoon triangles using the Easy Angle ruler.
Our day is flying by so quickly, and I have really enjoyed my time here in New York with this great group of ladies.

And this evening, Niagara Falls!

Bonnie

6 comments:

  1. I am happy I got to enjoy even one class with you at the Block party! I was on a Waiting list. I still brought home 3 PHD's (Projects half done). Putting this on on my list of quilts to make. I love making 4-patches since that day last year in March when I learned to spin the center seam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niagara Falls. Awesome. You will swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:15 PM EDT

    Hi there Bonnie, Have enjoyed the posts since you left Ketchikan (and took the sun). Last night as I was cutting strips, squares, and bagging strings and crumbs I had to remind myself on one particularly questionable piece that X amount was spent on that yardage, no matter how big or small. The next thought that came to mind was, "What a shame to spend good money on this!" Meaning the same thing as "But WHY?" Enjoyed your visit here so much, hope to see you up north in May. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce Farrell10:20 PM EDT

    Oh, do tell me what "spin the center seam" on four patches means. I'm in the middle of making a lot of them. : )
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to LOVE the falls!! They are simply breathtaking and no amount of pictures can do them justice! Honeyman and I went in 2010 and we said we would go back in 2020... but there is talk of taking our kids (19,14,&13)there next summer!! SQUEAL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I make this as a leader ender projet and love it! I have not gotten it quilted yet, but soon..

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)