I wrote the last two parts and the last two Mystery Monday Link-Up posts ahead of time due to spending Christmas at the cabin and leaving town on December 29th.
I wrote the directions at home on my big computer where I have my quilting programs, a comfortable keyboard, and a screen bigger than my head so I can see what I’m doing.
Technical stuff like pattern writing just doesn’t happen on a laptop –and I was still getting used to a NEW laptop and not all of my programs that I use most often are installed on it yet, and there is a HUGE learning curve between Win 7 and Win 8 ---but I digress.
I was writing at home –and the quilt was up at the cabin. I didn’t have it with me while pattern writing.
Not long after part 6 posted – I got emails telling me that the number of border units was off by ONE on the small version.
I was teaching, and away ---teaching 7 days straight of very full workshops in Texas.
But a girl has to face more than 40 emails telling her “your pattern is wrong”.
I could fix the text on the blog –and did.
What I could not fix until this morning was the pdf file that is uploaded to my quiltville.com website. I didn’t have the original copy written in WORD with me, so I could not edit it and upload it while on the road.
I took care of it this morning.
You can find the corrected pdf linked HERE. It is also fixed when you click the link on part 6 HERE.
I’m sorry for the grief and headache this caused you. I took care of it as soon as I could. Please re-print your pdf version so it reflects the correct number of border units.
Quilt On ---