Monday, September 23, 2013

iPhone-o-Gram! From Corrine--

Corrine emailed our group photo from my visit with the Umpqua quilters last week!

Doesn't this look like a great group?

It was our String Spiderweb Workshop day!

I'm at the chiropractor getting the kinks out. Long plane rides take their toll!

It's a beautiful September afternoon in North Carolina! What's going on in your corner of the world?


diane rizor said...

it's a rainy day and a sick granddaughter at home. i'm working on lazy sunday mystery. I just got the center together and working on the orange border. I hope your massage helps. pain go away!!

Peggy Klock said...

Myself and 6 quilting friends went on a shop hop. We hit 5 shops in northern michigan. We had a great time. Support your local quilt stores!

Allison in Plano said...

Another lovely Fall day here in Texas . . . Doors and windows open until late afternoon. Ahhhh, fresh air in the house and wonderful to listen to the birds!

Helena Daniels said...

I so love reading your daily antics, my- you certainly get around. Just wish you lived in the UK and I would be at all your classes!!!! x

HelenMarie said...

mondays are paperwork days! I had all the checkbook and bank statements to balance and filing to do. I frogged the rest of my flying geese from step 7 OB and trimmed down some of triangles... I somehow missed the step to use the companion angle on the string blocks before I sewed on the wings. Now I'm ready to keep moving forward.