>>>>

Sunday, July 28, 2013

iPhone-o-Gram! Stringing again!!

It's the second go round of the pfeffernusse class at quilt odyssey in Hershey Pennsylvania!

The demand was so great, we had to offer it a second time :-)

Which means – there are a whole lot of Quilters with a lot of scraps to sew up :-)

Take a look at a couple of vintage beauties in class today – we have a black 1951 singer 301A, and a 1949 singer 201 -2!

Both of these beauties are keeping up the pace, right alongside their more modern contemporaries.

Hard to believe that quilt odyssey is almost over, it's been a great year and the time has flown by so quickly :-)

Check out the block with the Hershey Kisses--perfect memory of a weekend spent at "The Sweetest Place on Earth!"










9 comments:

pcflamingo said...

Love that Hershey's kisses fabric! Must have some someday!

Joyce said...

Looks like so much fun. One day. . . I will be there.

Marie Eastwood said...

I agree with Joyce I would love to be there as well. I have to admit I haven't been a big fan of string quilts but this one has one me over and I have started saving those skinny strips now and I will soon start one of these quilts. Today I am making a kitchen sink quilt. I found a ton of orphan blocks!!!

Martha said...

My pferneusse from the December 31 class in Plano, Texas is almost finished...will send pictures soon...love it.

erstan said...

Looks like I need to start collecting chocolate fabrics.....

ria vogelzang said...

Eating chocolat-icecream at the moment....... always yummie!!
Love that fabric as well!! (....ofcourse.......!) ;)
Enjoy your teaching and time with friends!

Lisa said...

I love the "kiss" fabric!

Vic in NH said...

Wow! That 1949 Singer 201-2 sure has a deep throat or harp space, doesn't it? I'll bet it would be possible to FMQ a big quilt on that one, nice!

obat herbal ambeien said...

Nice blog,, i'm very enjoyed to visit this site. have a nice day :D