>>>>

Monday, June 17, 2013

On inboxes and mailboxes!

This is my fate today! 

Catching up on 14 days gone….So many things to address!  Dates added to the calendar, program chairs changing and addresses needing updating --

Workshops changed and added.

Questions, answers, suggestions, logistics.

My head is spinning!  Is it time for a nap yet?

I’m missing my Ireland peeps!  I hope they all got home safely.

One of the items in the great snail-mail haul of June 2013 didn’t come with any full name or email address attached, but it just requested:

blog 010

Thank you for the scraps, JM!  I will be sure they make it into someone’s hands for charity quilts!

I am hoping to do some sewing of my own this afternoon ---as soon as two weeks of book orders are filled and dropped off at the post office.

In the mean time…I’m thinking of this:

belfastbus1

Double Decker Bus in Belfast!

Was I *REALLY* just there?

Click Here to like our Quiltville Friends Page on Facebook for more fun!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome home, Bonnie! I enjoyed your posts about your trip. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get through that many emails?! Hubby has been complaining there are too many email ...yes I have that many over Months though ! :-). Do, I'm asking the pro! I never check my email because too many are on there! And unfortunately it is my email...he keeps his neatly cleaned out! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go through the same thing whenever I get back from an overseas trip. It will be a week or so later and I'll say to myself, "Self ... do you realize that a week ago this very day you were having tea at Brown's in London?" It's almost surreal. ALMOST as surreal as jet lag! LOL Take care of yourself ... get back on the right time zone and the rest will fall into place. Welcome home, Bonnie! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear that you are home safe from your travels.
    What a lot of e-mails in your inbox!!!
    I have a couple nice pieces of brown fabric (perfect for the hexies) that I am mailing to you.
    XOXOXO Subee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Call it..."post holiday back at home gotta get things done and get back into a routine" feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)