My date on the blog hop isn't until May 3rd, but there is so much good stuff going on, I wanted to send you the links of those who are being featured today.
The blocks coming out of this issue are just AWESOME.
Follow the links below. Each will have instructions on how you can win an issue on that site.
Today’s Featured Designers
- Jennifer Ofenstein sewhooked.com
- Nancy Mahoney nancymahoney.com/blog
- Jo & Kelli Kramer joscountryjunction.com
- Marilyn Foreman quiltmoments.wordpress.com
- Michelle May theraspberryrabbits.blogspot.com
- Jennifer Schifano Thomas curlicuecreations.blogspot.com
- Sandi Colwell quiltcabanapatterns.com/blog
- Erin Russek erinrussek.typepad.com
- Peg Spradlin handicraftsbypeg.com
- Deanne Eisenman snugglesquilts.com/blog
- Gail Pan gailpandesigns.typepad.com
- Jacquelynne Steves thenoblewife.blogspot.com
Also..be sure to check out Quiltmaker Magazine’s blog QUILTY PLEASURES every day during the tour..they are giving away bundles of goodies you won't want to miss! You need to go over THERE to enter for those goodies, as well as entering on each individual blog listed above.
Ask for 100 Blocks Volume 7 at your local quilt shop or newsstand, or get it from quiltandsewshop.com. (Shop owners: To carry this popular issue in your store, contact Claudia at 800-815-3538 ext. 8366.) You should find it on sale at a news stand or shop near you by May 7th!