>>>>

Friday, April 26, 2013

Evening IPhone-o-Gram! Ready to fly!

Baggage checked in---and I've been bumped up to first class all the way home from Pittsburgh!

TSA pre-check also meant that I got the short line through security and didn't have to remove liquids from my luggage, or remove my shoes, or laptop from my bag.

Easy Breezy!

I've got a bit more than on hour before boarding so you will find me with the hexies in my lap watching something on Netflix as I relax and unwind after a very fast and furious trip to Beaver Valley, PA!

Catch you on the home front, everyone!

8 comments:

Ann Sheehan said...

Safe home Bonnie.

Tami C said...

Have a safe & relaxing trip!

stitchinpenny said...

Looks great. Enjoy whatever you watch and be safe!

Kelly said...

TSA pre-check sounds better than first class in some airports! Hope you have a safe and uneventful trip.

queenopearls said...

Schweet! Go Bonnie in First Class... they must KNOW you! ;-) We could have told them. Welcome home.
~Christina in Cleveland

GeeMa said...

safe travels

Deb said...

Wow, nice chairs for an airport! Safe travels- always...

Judy said...

I have no idea why but all of a sudden I was not receiving any of your posts so I checked my junk folder and sure enough my stupid computer thought you were junk (how rude). I am now catching up on your posts and hope you made or make it home safely, not sure where you are at this point as I have not gotten that far in my reading.