>>>>

Saturday, November 03, 2012

iPhone-o-Gram! Touchdown!!

Not only are we sewing up a storm, but we are wildly cheering on West Virginia in their game against TCU!

The annex room where some of the gals are sewing has a TV playing the game!

The main sewing room has a small battery operated radio amplified by my panda speaker also playing the game!

My class instruction time is officially over, but I will be hanging around cozy on the couch stitching on a binding watching the second half of the game while the ladies continue to sew on their blocks.

One of our gals machines gave up the ghost – I've loaned her my machine while I work on binding the cheddar bow-ties.

Our second night is still ahead of us – we will be sewing until the late night hours having a ball and making some memories :-)

If you look closely below you will get a good glimpse at Dee's purple featherweight named and branded Plum Crazy!

Much love from West Virginia –

18 comments:

  1. Ooohhh...purple featherweight....Love it!! And she's making red & purple blocks, how color-coordinated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple featherweight!! But, then you knew I would!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! That purple featherweight is awesome! No wonder the owner tatooed it on her back! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purple featherweight!! Just had a thought and wondered about doing a quilt cam from the retreat. I think that would be fun!! Just saying...................

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for thinking of us while you're busy sewing. The Plum is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a sweetheart to give up your machine for the gal in the class. Good thing you brought that handwork!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my, that is one hot little Featherweight. Thanks for the pic. And while we would all love to Quilt Cam with you, you deserve to just relax and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous purple featherweight!.... and her purples block is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the purple featherweight and her blocks! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Dee's Plum Crazy. She is a beauty! I am seriously thinking about painting one of my Featherweights too. Looks like a very productive group, and like everyone is having a good time. I am still without power, will be for another week or more. So, no sewing for me, and I am not a happy girl!
    Grace from Long Island.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am having purple envy!!! Love it, Love it, Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The purple featherweight is "sweet." It looks like you are having a great time sewing in West Virginia, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I LOVE that purple Featherweight. When I taught school, I graded everything in purple. Someday.......

    How nice of you to loan the lady your machine!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Crazy Plum machine! Sew cute! Thanks for the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad everyone is enjoying their evening. You panda speaker is really cute! Dee's featherweight, Plum Crazy, really rocks! That is such a rich color.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you need to get someone to knit your panda speaker a hat (perhaps in purple) so it doesn't look so scary......

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my--if mine wasn't in such beautiful shape I think I'd send it right out to get painted that color! Thanx for sharing the pix.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)