>>>>

Friday, July 13, 2012

Out for a Ride!

Four of us took a little side trip for a bike ride this morning before the heat of the day sets in.

I hadn’t been on a bike in a while and we chose a route that was fairly easy on everyone – which is good. I didn’t want to do anything to aggravate that sciatic nerve, but at the same time I needed to get some fresh air and sunshine!

The bike paths here in Sun River are amazing – there is something like 35 miles of bike paths for walking, running, biking, skating ---and the scenery is so beautiful.

oregon2012 082

I love photos with reflections in the water!

oregon2012 084

Me, DarLynn and Randy holding up a tree!

oregon2012 087

My favorite bridge crossing a gently flowing portion of the river.

oregon2012 086

Randy and Debbie resting in the shade along the river

oregon2012 089

We waved hello to this canoe as it drifted by ---and climbed back on our bikes to head back to our machines and quilt production!

7 comments:

  1. My friend Karma knows a guy in St.George Utah that works on Featherweights... He does a great job... from what I hear... but of course that's way outta your beaten path. But maybe you could ship it to him... you know....ahem, via airplane! Sorry... just a sick joke! What a shame... I felt sick for you, I can't even imagine how you felt. Let me know if you need his name...
    djcogdill@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on that bike path before. Love how I can have the whole Central Oregon/Sister's Quilt show through your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Sharon - I'm enjoying the trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:20 PM EDT

    Your pictures seem sharper and clearer. Thanks to the new camera or computer?? Either way- they are so pretty to look at! Enjoy your time in Oregon! Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that looks so peaceful, I would love to be there rather than in HOT Texas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a wonderful restful place to be!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)