>>>>

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Late Night Edition: Free Kindle Book!

It’s just after 11pm here in Hershey and I can’t sleep. I can’t sew anymore either --- eyes are going bleary, but I can’t sleep!

I’ve caught up on email, I’ve wandered through facebook.

My suitcases are all packed for departure in the morning --- so in the mean time what else is there to do but browse for freebies?

Murder Half Baked by Kathleen Delaney is free tonight in the Amazon Kindle store!


Genre: Mystery/Humor

Book Description:

A dead man in the cemetery, another in the bakery. Ellen McKenzie has to find the killer soon… before another death puts a stop to her wedding.

The groom is Dan Dunham, Santa Louisa’s Chief of Police. The guest list is growing and Ellen’s dreams of a small, intimate candlelight ceremony are rapidly disappearing.

A major distraction is Ellen’s quest to find a new building for Grace House, a halfway house for needy women. Then she finds old Dr. Sadler dead in the cemetery, his head bashed in by the arm of a marble angel.

Every suspect is connected to Grace House. After it goes up in flames, all the residents, including one new-born, move in with Ellen and Dan. Will Ellen and Dan ever solve the murders and get their lives back?

I just downloaded it, and it was still free, but double check before clicking that it is still free for you ---

Night Night, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. OK I cleaned off my glasses.... thought at first it said "murder half naked"...... geeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:49 AM EDT

    I Just love Mystery/ Humor..books.thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula Y.1:01 PM EDT

    I got that last night too, thought it looked like a good read! I'm starting to "hate" Kindle Free Books - LOL - my kindle will probably wear out before I can read my downloaded library!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sww, today it's only free if you are a Prime member and I'm not. sigh!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)