>>>>

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

iPhone-o-gram! 7am! Get Sewing!

Switching projects today!

I've ran out of one of the colors I need for yesterday's project and have gone as far as I can without more.

Maybe I can twist Randy's arm to let me run in to a couple of shops today while we are running around between the airport and Best Buy?!

Her friend Anne comes in today from California and the four of us will be five!

Unless you count the fur coated variety---they are guarding us and making sure we stay on task!

That is---when we can rouse them from their naps!

10 comments:

  1. I love all the treads decorating the dogs coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:40 AM EDT

    I'm sure there are quilt shops on the way, even if it is the long way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a Bernina to me!...and a clear-view table being used.

    Can I ask what size the HST's are?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet those two dogs are as happy as can be--they get to hang out with their pack all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love it when you visit someone and they provide critters to love on while you're there? Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't imagine you running out of anything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why doesn't my dog act like that when I am sewing? I have to throw her ball in between patches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Or you take a fabric that is in the house already.
    That is what I do when I am short of fabric.
    A little different but that is ok.
    Gives a special touch to your quilt.
    Greetings from Janny S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You didn't get the dogs to wave!....

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's very funny how the for legged friends come around and nap when the hum of the sewing machine starts to go. I think it clams them

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)