>>>>

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Quiltmaker Block Party Update!!


I’ve heard from many of you who are in my classes in August in Williamsburg! I’m so excited for this event ---Quiltmaker Magazine – in my corner of the country! They really have a great line up of teachers for the fun weekend and it’s going to be exciting and wonderful.

And yes, my fingers are crossed that String Fling will be in my hands by then --- but I remain a bit cautiously skeptical on that. I'm not sure what the actual print or ship dates are scheduled to be yet.

But please consider coming to this event! It's going to be wonderful, String Fling or Not!

Click HERE for the full PDF Brochure!

Details are coming together and I got the whole itinerary in my inbox this morning:

WEDNEDSDAY:

  • MEET & GREET

Plan to join us at the Meet and Greet on Wednesday August 1, 2012 from 7:00 – 8:30 pm. After our attendees check in and pick up their registration packet they will come into the Meet & Greet where they will be able to mingle with each teacher, ask general quilting or class questions. This gives the attendee the opportunity to get to know each instructor and will be a great way for you to meet people who will be in your classes throughout the week.

THURSDAY

  • FIRST DAY OF CLASS

Classes will begin on Thursday morning at 9:00 a.m. and end at 4:00 p.m. If you are shipping any items to the hotel, please take a minute to make sure that your boxes have arrived at the hotel and that you have everything you need for class.

  • DINNER & KEYNOTE PRESENTATION

Please join us for dinner and a keynote presentation by Bonnie Hunter, dinner and presentation will begin at 6:30 p.m.

FRIDAY

  • SECOND DAY OF CLASS

Classes begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at 4:00 p.m.

  • DINNER & KEYNOTE PRESENTATION

Please join us for dinner and a keynote presentation by Jennifer Chiaverini. Dinner and presentation will begin at 6:30 p.m.

SATURDAY

  • LAST DAY OF CLASS

Classes begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at 4:00 p.m.

My classes ARE sold out – but there are so many more great ones available --- seats for my presentation are still available –won’t you still think about coming?!

Click HERE for the full PDF Brochure!

Check the class lists – find something you want to do, come join the fun!


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:09 PM EDT

    I was so excited that it was going to be just an hour from my house, but unfortunately it's a little too steep for me right now. I hope everyone has a great time and posts pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly the classes I wanted to take are already sold out....Hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great but I want details for Portland 2013 My son lives there so I'm coming no matter what watching for registration details so I get classes with you mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:11 PM EDT

      Me, too Mary. Suzanne from Maine

      Delete
  4. I am so glad to be able to attend all three of your classes! I am working like a madwoman to finish up multiple small UFOs by month end... well at least get them in line to be quilted. Then I'm back to working on Orca Bay and precutting/organizing fabrics and shirts for the three new ones!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)