>>>>

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Moving on to Pennsylvania!

“Where are you going to be in Pennsylvania?”

“North East”

“Which town in the North East?”

“No, IN North East, Pennsylvania, just over the border from Ohio – THE TOWN of North East.”

“Who names a town in the NORTH WEST of Pennsylvania – NORTH EAST?!”

“Well, the way I’m driving – It’s North East of Ashtabula, so it works for me!!” :cD

We’ve had a great time, and it’s flown too fast and it’s time to pack it all up and move on.

I want to thank the Ashtabula girls for the warm welcome --- I was here a few years ago and it is so great to see what everyone has been up to since and reconnect!

Do you SEE what these gals did? Quiltville.com shirts with embroidered details! WOW!! I love them, thank you Holly, what a great idea! And since the date is right there on it --- all day long I won’t be questioning what day it is!

((I’m still blown away that we are more than 1/2 way through June already – someone slow this down, please?))

OH_PA_june2012 320

I’ve said my goodbyes to Miss Gracie. Here she is ruling the screen porch. SUCH a sweet girl!

OH_PA_june2012 319

Save my spot for next time, Gracie --- I’ll be back at some point to come play and sew and visit some more!

"

11 comments:

  1. Years ago when out with friends, they said "Let's go to something different." We kept saying yes and where did they want to go. "Something different" was the reply each time. Turns out that the local joint was named "Something Different".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosemary5:32 PM EDT

    Gracie is famous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the question on everyone's tongue we want a short too. So can we order one??????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:47 PM EDT

    Beautiful kitty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a shirt too!!! No date needed!!!!
    XOXOXO Subee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:23 PM EDT

    We had friends that lived in Western, Nebraska. The funny part is it is actually in eastern Nebraska. Trying to explain that was never easy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I think Wikipedia just showed me why the town has such a name and I quote: North East is a borough in northwestern Pennsylvania's Erie County, 14 miles (23 km) northeast of Erie. I do believe there is another town in the true NE section of PA near Scranton, called Northeastern. Someone was definitely lacking imagination. A shame you are not coming to the Philly area!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My son has a cat that looks like Gracie. His father-in-law rescued it from the Missouri River flooding last summer so it's name is River.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, we all need a shirt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:33 PM EDT

    I'm thinking the cat would have been in the car with me when I left.........Joy in AK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like the shirt - great memories. And hate to mention that in a couple week - half the year will be over. Where does time go. . . from northern Iowa.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)