>>>>

Monday, June 18, 2012

iPhone-o-gram! Star Struck Group #1!

The machines were revving up bright and early! Star Struck Group #1 hit the strips running at 8am sharp!!

We have 25 crazy quilters this morning, and the class will change over to 24 more for the afternoon session---how fun!

The reason behind offering the same class twice? More people get the opportunity to participate!

Check out Cheryl's green machine! She found it at the Salvation Army for $25! We've named it "Sally Ann"

I of course, had to take a turn and used her for my demo!

7 comments:

  1. I have one of these sweet little machines too! I love it. I think I paid around $25.00 for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun for ALL!! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty little machine. I NEVER find anything that cheap here. If I did, I'd sure buy it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:15 PM EDT

    My pink machine from the dump is eyeballing the pink eye candy of a machine. You go girl!. Suzanne from Maine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:16 PM EDT

    I meant green eye candy.. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:40 PM EDT

    Bonnie thanks for sharing. Love that green machine....what was the name on it? Any further details? How was the feel of the demo?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:12 AM EDT

    Bonnie--What a great group of gals. All the ladies have wonderful smiles. Quilters are the best and the talent goes with them. Thanks for sharing the pictures and blogs. Send some cheeries to Iowa. Joyce

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)