>>>>

Friday, June 15, 2012

iPhone-o-gram! Lunch on Lake Erie!

We escaped the den on quilting for a bite of lunch on the marina!

I love getting off the beaten path and seeing what other small towns have to show on a pretty June day.

Ruebens at the Riverview Diner were top notch! We walked the streets and window shopped---the flowers are out in all their potted glory!

The drawbridge held my attention as I watched traffic pile up to let boats through---

And of course I had to get myself down to the waters edge!

5 comments:

  1. I have been to Astabula, my hubby worked at the power plant there on an outage. FYI - they have covered bridges there also if you get a chance to do some exploring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah Barido1:54 PM EDT

    The lift bridge is beautiful at night when it's all lit up. Looks like you went to Lake Shore Park, too.
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks Dutch over there!
    My son-in-law worked a blue monday as bridge up-and-downer =^}
    He hated the boats that had facilities to pull down the flagpole, but were not willing to pull the cables...
    So for just an inch or so he had to haul the bridge and stop the vans with flowers on their way to the USA for shipping. If you had any roses grown from Holland whitered down you know why!
    Have a nice time over there anyhow!
    Love from a sunny evening in Amsterdam =^}
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice picture of you at the beach. I really enjoy your blog. I just wish that I didn't live on the other side of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see you enjoyed our little town. I have lived here my whole life, it's a great place to grow up. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)