>>>>

Thursday, June 14, 2012

iPhone-o-gram! Heading North East!

What a fun morning!!

I received a great welcome from the ladies at Fabric Shack in Waynesville! Something I didn't know---this is a multi-generational family owned business. Daughter, Mother, Granddaughter all playing their part in keeping quilters happily supplied in our most favorite of obsessions---fabric!!

The town is adorable with many antique shops.

I didn't have a lot of time to browse, I'm on a pretty heavy driving schedule today if I'm going to make it to Ashtabula by dinner---

I waved at everyone at the Columbus show as I drive through town!!

Of course, as always---there is more to come!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:12 PM EDT

    Thought about you this morning, Bonnie. Type in Sharon Coffman's name on Pinterest and click on her Sewing Machines board. Neat stuff and I figure you probably have some of them, haha!! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie! I am waving back from the brand new Nationwide Children's Hospital in downtown Columbus! Isn't it a perfect day? Have fun in Ashtabula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have hitched a ride! LOL kmfosnaugh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been there before. My daughter lives in Waynesville!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, The Purple Quilter5:51 PM EDT

    Safe travels, my friend! I am enjoying sharing your journey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. See you in NorthEast! (I'm so excited that I cut fabric in my sleep all night last night!)

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)