>>>>

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

iPhone-o-gram! A change of Venue!

We are meeting down in Xenia today! 26 quilters, buckets of strip stash and a whole lot of zooming machines!

Those who joined us for 3 consecutive days of quilting are slowing down under lack of sleep and miles of endless sewing.

At last count, a few were found to be playing hookey and escaped under guise of a Fabric Acquisition Road Trip to Fabric Shack in Waynesville, a mere 25 mile jaunt away!! Lol!!

I don't blame them---I have a sneaking suspicion I'll find myself in Waynesville tomorrow morning at 10am when the doors open myself---I've heard it's a place not to be missed!

We are all having a grand time---

5 comments:

  1. You definitely should not miss Waynesville!!! Well worth the trip! Have fun. Can't wait to have a class with you in Goshen, In in Sept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fabric Shack! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabric Shack is not to be missed, and they have a great big basket full of scraps you can dig through, for cheeeeep....I loved it....and their prices are good....it is a short drive, and then go to the cafe up the hill and across the street, with the porch on it, and have coffee and something good, the bread pudding is awesome....and my favorite.....and I know all this from North Dakota!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:19 PM EDT

    Smiling faces and a room full of sewing machines....I think that must be heaven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I suggest to the ladies at the cutting table, that they use bed risers under the table legs. They bring the table to a comfortable standing position for cutting. I find mine at garage sales for about $3.00 for a set of four. Our local guild loves them for our retreats. Happy quilting to all.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)