>>>>

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

iphone-O-Gram! A Clean Car & Class Space!



It's such a beautiful day in Winston Salem, I couldn't resist taking Shamu through the car wash so I have a clean car for my drive up to PA! I chose the apple/cinnamon air freshie for inside --- the kind the clip on the vent. Yummy!

Just heard from the Southwest Florida Quilters Guild in Ft Meyers Florida where I'm headed at the end of Feb --- they still have a few openings left in my Pineapple Blossom Workshop on Weds, Feb 22! If you'd like to come join us, please contact Linda Kleinhenz for more info! I'd love it if you'd come sew with us!


5 comments:

  1. Gee Should have extended our Venice visit then moved onto the Southwest quilters...but then you might think we were stalking you Bonnie! Will definitely catch up with you another time - Canadian quilter Yvonne:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could make that trip downstate to Venice. But up here on the Florida Panhandle we're having a meeting that day to organize for our quilt show in March. However, I've dropped your name to our programs chairperson to get you here sometime in the future. We'd love to see you and you'll fall in love with our sugar sand beaches.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Fort Myers ... add in a Bonnie Hunter workship, and it would be PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had my youngest son clean out the inside of the car very thoroughly to work off some debt. I knew something was missing, though. He didn't clip any air freshener to the vent. We will have to talk. : )
    Oh, to be in Florida and take one of those empty spots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bonnie.....when you're in Ft. Myers, you NEED to go to the Norman Love Chocolate Salon.....the pastries are works of art, and trust me on this....have a Chinese 5 Spice Truffle.....it's amazing, and I've never seen one anywhere else. Oh, and have fun quilting, too! lol

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)