>>>>

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Class Room Space!!

I just heard from the Beach Cities Quilt Guild in Mission Viejo California that there is still room in the two workshops I have with them next week!

If you are wanting to take a workshop you can contact Candace Crain HERE!!


Friday, January 13th, is a Texas Braid workshop!  Now I "*KNOW** that is a FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH!  But don’t let that spook you!  These workshops are so fun, and you can make the whole thing from your scraps --- so come join me!


Saturday, January 14th we are doing Scrappy Bargello!  Again, you don’t need anything but 2-1/2” strips for this!  and EVERYTHING goes!  Come on and join us, you won’t want to miss it!
Email  Candace Crain HERE!! Tell her you want to come play! I’d love to see you!

7 comments:

  1. If only these workshops were closer. I'd be there in a heartbeat! But I don't have time anyway--I broke down last night and started on Orca Bay. What am I thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. for any of the quiltville yahoo group members, be sure and click on this link to see a photo of Karen's Bright and happy Scrappy Bargello! I love it! :)

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quiltvillechat/photos/album/1492885614/pic/1084614869/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much do they cost? Do you really just need fabric? laurie1109@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I've emailed Candace, so once I have a bit more info then I can see if it's feasible. Crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am coming to the lecture but don't have time on Friday...perhaps if there is still space on Saturday....
    I belong to a neighboring guild :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've made three scrappy bargellos...they are addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie.....I just got in your SATURDAY class Candace has sent me the info and my husband loves this quilt...good thing since he will be my quilter :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)